Dumpster Fire
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumpster Fire

Unregistered

Dumpster Fire

Let me get this straight. We dont have enough firemen in escambia county despite fire tax after fire tax after lost taxing, etc. Our EMS system is in smoking ruins and we've come to find out that some of our EMTs and medics weren't holding certifications. One needs only to thumb around this board to see the broken condition of our sheriffs office. What a smoldering dumpster fire! Well, ECSO would need at least two promotions to be called a dumpster fire; it's not quite up to that level yet! Our county admin, both elected and appointed by the elected should hang their heads in shame. SM, CS, and EH can show them how!

Unregistered
    One deputy who is a medic may have questionable testing living with medical director

Unregistered
    Yeah. I heard he was poking her. Didnt know they were shaked up.

Unregistered
    Not divorced yet and keeps a place so it doesn’t look like they share a shack. Makes his recerts look questionable with all the training accusations.

Unregistered
    How is that not a violation of oath and cannon? EH has investigated and penalized others for much less. It reflects poorly on the S.O. and could tend to 'sully' his character, but that's ok? EH...you read this! Ask KS about hard piping another chick while still married to ATF chick!

Unregistered
    Yeah pretty screwed up. Still married and with the medical girl who oversees his training.

Unregistered
    As long as you are SWAT nothing will happen to him

Unregistered
    Plenty of swat people get in trouble and have been disciplined. He was an Fto and in narcotics and married with kids in a nice house now just.... oh well he just sort of is mediocre and not much of anything I hear could not give two sh..... about his kids and just another lazy deputy

Unregistered
    We see mr swat former FTO former father former husband although not yet divorced but planning next marriage some time ago loves women who have money to get him things thinks he is gods gift to law enforcement suhi who was a total failure in narcotics I mean total failure is back to being a long term repeat light duty I got hurts sorry deputy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plenty of swat people get in trouble and have been disciplined. He was an Fto and in narcotics and married with kids in a nice house now just.... oh well he just sort of is mediocre and not much of anything I hear could not give two sh..... about his kids and just another lazy deputy
    Funny I can think of several swat squirrels who have not and should have. We can start with Drew.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast