Where did the cops go ?

Unregistered

Where did the cops go ?

How come all the squads are short and the year just started ?

Media, if you are here take a look at how many cops we had working twenty years ago compared to today.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come all the squads are short and the year just started ?

Media, if you are here take a look at how many cops we had working twenty years ago compared to today.
    Ya you use to write more reports in one day than you do all month now. Workload now is a joke compared to 20 years ago. New mentality, “what do you mean I have to take another call after this”. I need my Snapchat time“. Your off 1/2 the year, Upu get 2-4 weeks vacation, almost another 4 weeks in holiday, another week off in sick time, make 100k a year, and get to retire after 20 years. Our staffing levels are higher than most agencies, we have air service , k9, sac and other units to help out but You prefer to cry like a ***** and want the media to play you as a victim in a story. Why don’t you go work for another agency for a while. Then maybe you will appreciate how good you have it.

Unregistered

Your delusional

Ya you use to write more reports in one day than you do all month now. Workload now is a joke compared to 20 years ago. New mentality, “what do you mean I have to take another call after this”. I need my Snapchat time“. Your off 1/2 the year, Upu get 2-4 weeks vacation, almost another 4 weeks in holiday, another week off in sick time, make 100k a year, and get to retire after 20 years. Our staffing levels are higher than most agencies, we have air service , k9, sac and other units to help out but You prefer to cry like a ***** and want the media to play you as a victim in a story. Why don’t you go work for another agency for a while. Then maybe you will appreciate how good you have it.
    You must be of rank and out of touch. Pull the stats from 20 years ago. we are over 300k more calls for service and have less patrol on the streets. Plus we write more bs/cya reports than ever and that is before the bwc come, where we will write even more bs/cya reports. 20 years ago we did not get called to all the garbage calls that are dispatched that police should not respond to. Yes we get paid well but how much money is worth the loss of life to an officer due to lack of deployment.

Unregistered
    They are all in the RTCC

Unregistered
    No they are in SAC where it takes 15 of them on a single S50.

Unregistered
    You must be of rank and out of touch. Pull the stats from 20 years ago. we are over 300k more calls for service and have less patrol on the streets. Plus we write more bs/cya reports than ever and that is before the bwc come, where we will write even more bs/cya reports. 20 years ago we did not get called to all the garbage calls that are dispatched that police should not respond to. Yes we get paid well but how much money is worth the loss of life to an officer due to lack of deployment.
    Clearly you didn’t pull the stats and just made shit up. 20 years ago you were lucky to get a meal break, now your squad mates are working out, eating two meals and hitting the road 30 min before they get off.

Unregistered
    Hey, tell the Major that Ron Mcmullen can fix that issue. KEEP HIS ASS ON THE CITY.

Unregistered

Wrong

Clearly you didn’t pull the stats and just made shit up. 20 years ago you were lucky to get a meal break, now your squad mates are working out, eating two meals and hitting the road 30 min before they get off.
    Hey bean counter,
    Just look at the dispatched number, ie event number. 20 years ago was 400k and now 800k, not including the 900k reports pulled by dd. Simple math

Unregistered
    That’s because we are the feel good Police. Send us to every call that comes in. We can handle everything.

I like how they are screening the calls now and for the most keeping us from going to the BS calls.