Pollock was magically promoted up the chain of command
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pollock was magically promoted up the chain of command

When Pollock brags about all his credentials ask him for his promotional test results

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When Pollock brags about all his credentials ask him for his promotional test results
    The only test he took was for Sgt , he was promoted to Commander and then up the ladder. So basically we have another Sgt but he knows some of the inner workings of the 5th floor. We are screwed all around.

Unregistered
    The only test he took was for Sgt , he was promoted to Commander and then up the ladder. So basically we have another Sgt but he knows some of the inner workings of the 5th floor. We are screwed all around.
    He never took the Sgt test, back then they asked you if you wanted to be a Sgt, he said yes. He tried taking the Lt test several times but could never pass it. He retired as a Sgt while working in Dania Beach. He was then brought back as a commander of the jail and we all know how that worked out while doing personal favors for the dolphins.

Unregistered
    I don't know what agency you worked for but back then there was still a test and it was pass or fail. And it was half the discretion of the Sheriff to promote whoever passed there was no order.

Unregistered
    I don't know what agency you worked for but back then there was still a test and it was pass or fail. And it was at the discretion of the Sheriff to promote whoever passed there was no order.

Unregistered
    If any of the candidates expect to beat the dancing diiick head, they better adopt a better game plan than whats currently being used. Forget trying to out raise him. Thats a given. But I'd suggest everyone start collectively educating the voters on what a sorry choice Temporary would be and why. To run on experience alone guarantees that deformed imbicile a win as Broward could care less about qualifications. They are interested in who they are sexually attracted to and who they can manipulate to their benefit. Im serious. To hell with quality. That's why broward will always be a sewer.

Unregistered
    Like the fatboy jailer?

Unregistered
    Forget good or bad choices. Tony is going to have so much money (already does!!!!) that he's just going to crush everyone. I don't think Pollock or the others have raised enough money to run a single TV ad or mail a campaign brochure out.

Unregistered
    Forget good or bad choices. Tony is going to have so much money (already does!!!!) that he's just going to crush everyone. I don't think Pollock or the others have raised enough money to run a single TV ad or mail a campaign brochure out.
    I HATE to say it because I HATE him. But I believe you are right. Broward is truly the nasty sphincter of Florida because of who resides in it. They like it this way and the rest of us are suffering. Be safe.

Unregistered
    Be fair and mention all his accomplishments when speaking of his promotions. Like the many times he sued because his stupid ass was passed up for a promotion or he got in trouble. Yep, he's one of those. No better than the Diane Brown he protected for so long. Hes an undeserving affirmative action troublemaking, law suite filing douche. Now he thinks hes sheriff material??? Who's he gonna sue when he doesn't get elected? I mean, he's all about exploiting his color for anything he can get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast