Missing in action
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Missing in action

Once again sgt JG, avoids training by calling out sick, but is miraculously better the following day. Command staff and teaming division continue to allow this year after year with no consequences,I guess they do not hold supervisors to same standards as rank and file. I am sure if an officer pulled this stunt, we would be either suspended or desk duty. Where is transparency now !!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again sgt JG, avoids training by calling out sick, but is miraculously better the following day. Command staff and teaming division continue to allow this year after year with no consequences,I guess they do not hold supervisors to same standards as rank and file. I am sure if an officer pulled this stunt, we would be either suspended or desk duty. Where is transparency now !!

Calm down before you fall down 👴 Mac

Unregistered
    Yup. She's been there 20 plus tears but maybe worked 5. Another worthless cop and even worse supervisor. Surprised she was not offered the turned down Captain spot!

Unregistered
    Calm down before you fall down 👴 Mac
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's rich

Unregistered

She actually called out sick for two separate firearms days. She will never get promoted. And she had enough nerve to complain to the chief that she should be in Community Relation before Bobby Kerbs due to her seniority. Bobby got kicked out because of her threatening to go to HR and complain.

Unregistered
    She is doing a bang up job

Unregistered
    Complain about what, she missed half the school year on FMLA

Unregistered
    Maybe Jackie shouldn’t be in community relations but bobby shouldn’t have been either. He was a the newest sgt and numerous sgts with seniority would have put in for the spot if it was advertised.

Unregistered
    Since JG is unable to attend any if the numerous scheduled training days, perhaps she should be on light duty as station desk sergeant, probly not, history has shown she can do whatever she wants with no repercussions.

Unregistered
    If you think only $16, 000 dollars was raised I have waterfront property in the desert to sell you. She is no longer running the program to get promoted. She has realized that will never happen. She has found out that she can raise money to skim majority of the money off the top and present to people that 16,000 dollars were raised.

Well, this is how it works. She uses the police department as a cover. People with money feel secure giving their money to any fundraiser involved with law enforcement. But I ask the question at the end of her fundraisers. Who else is counting the money for checks and balances, no one? So it's very easy to skim $15,000 off the top and give a press release that $16,000 was raised. You see this has turned into an extra income for her using city time and receiving overtime.

Admin advised her one year ago to obtain her own 501.3C non-for-profit certification and to no longer run, her program with the police department's name attached. Well, she's purposely delaying that task, because when she is no longer able to mention that the police department is associated with her fundraisers' potential donor's will not give money if her non for profit is called Jack's feeding program.

Do not, I repeat do not assist with her program. Sadly, people and businesses are giving her high dollar items to auction off. She is a major scam artist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast