Last straw Joe Hall - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    If that were to be done they would fire JH, and send in PCSO. Sometimes it’s better to just be here and *****.

Unregistered
    So did Hall get away with this? Was it once again swept under the rug?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve heard each and everyone of you complain about what a worthless Chief JH is. At least Mr. Cowart had the guts to try and oust JH. You guys are too lazy, as I still have not seen any of you pack city hall or organize a vote of no confidence.
    Lol Cowart don’t have the guts, he’s just another raciest want to be pastor. He has demanded that Bartow fill the Captains spot with a black man. It shouldn’t be a color issue, it should be someone who is qualified and that’s it.

Unregistered
    Well Bartow doesn’t have any black male officers available to fill that spot so he can wish all he wants. The more serious question is WHY doesn’t bartow have any black male officers?

Unregistered
    Sanders quit...twice, DC moved back to Broward where he said from the start he was going, DB likes little girls and should have been in jail, and Slade ended up in jail. Those are just a few of the recent BMs Bartow has hired that left. The opportunity is there, but there aren’t applicants to replace them. Whose fault is that? Bartow consistently caters to the black community for applicants.

Unregistered
    Wanna dig deep into JH's secrets, check with his first wife. He ain't an angel.

Unregistered
    JH is gone, someone else’s problem now.

Unregistered
    Anyone know what JH is doing now?

Unregistered
    My guess is somewhere not here being worthless. Like was said above ... someone else’s problem now. Good riddance

Unregistered
    The reason we dont get good applicants is because the good ones go to higher paying agencys.
    Think about it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234