Last straw Joe Hall - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    What Bennett said was defenitely biased and racist. The sad thing is he was mad just because he could not get off early, causing him to make such an awful staement. People like that have no place in law enforcement where a persons race, gender, ect. do play into decisions. If it was AW, I applaud her for standing up for what is right. If it was not for her, Bennett may very well gotten away with only a reprimand that made no mention of the racist statement.

Bennett is gone and rightly so. What is cocerning is the fact that a Sgt and a Chief almost got away with trying to hide an Officers wrong. Sadly nothing will probably happen to them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What Bennett said was defenitely biased and racist. The sad thing is he was mad just because he could not get off early, causing him to make such an awful staement. People like that have no place in law enforcement where a persons race, gender, ect. do play into decisions. If it was AW, I applaud her for standing up for what is right. If it was not for her, Bennett may very well gotten away with only a reprimand that made no mention of the racist statement.

Bennett is gone and rightly so. What is cocerning is the fact that a Sgt and a Chief almost got away with trying to hide an Officers wrong. Sadly nothing will probably happen to them.
    Agreed. It’s my understanding that the TAG told the chief what happened and it was 100% the chiefs decision to issue the reprimand. Tag doesn’t have the authority to terminate Bennet. That rest solely on the Chief, who once again, failed to act. Tag would merely be a witness in proceedings to terminate the chief by the CM.

Unregistered
    The above statement is right on point.

Unregistered
    Proceedings to terminate the chief, yeah like that’s ever going to happen.

Unregistered
    Proceedings to terminate the chief, yeah like that’s ever going to happen.
    Agreed. CM ain’t gonna do sh^% although he should!!!!

Unregistered
    Well Mr. Coward. You are the most racist POS that has ever walked the streets of POLK County. I say let’s get some gorillas together and throw some more bananas at the police department. That was so classy for a racist POS. I say next let’s get some watermelon and fried chicken and throw at city hall. I will be glad to meet you there to share in your enjoyment.

Unregistered
    Well Mr. Coward. You are the most racist POS that has ever walked the streets of POLK County. I say let’s get some gorillas together and throw some more bananas at the police department. That was so classy for a racist POS. I say next let’s get some watermelon and fried chicken and throw at city hall. I will be glad to meet you there to share in your enjoyment.
    Wow, someone is showing their true colors tonight.

Unregistered
    Just showing the truth

Unregistered
    Wow Bennett thats pretty uncalled for!

Unregistered
    I’ve heard each and everyone of you complain about what a worthless Chief JH is. At least Mr. Cowart had the guts to try and oust JH. You guys are too lazy, as I still have not seen any of you pack city hall or organize a vote of no confidence.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast