Last straw Joe Hall - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yikes! A mole among the ranks telling department business is not good!

Unregistered
    As a law enforcement agency you must first police your own. Great job to the officer brave enough time shed light on the situation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a law enforcement agency you must first police your own. Great job to the officer brave enough time shed light on the situation.
    I agree. Bennet should of been fired for his comments not just guven a reprimand with no mention of the disgusting comment. Kudos to the officer who stood up and brought this injustice to light.

Unregistered
    We all know AW “brought it to light”. The one who is constantly blaming “racism” as the reason she’s not the deputy chief already. Gimme a break. She’s been here four years and has done nothing.

Unregistered
    Regardless who brought it to light. Joe messes that up and should be held accountable!!!!! He doesn’t get a free pass regardless of the motivation that brought it forward. If it’s wrong-it’s wrong!!!

Unregistered
    Not everything is racist. Bennet was wrong, no denying that. Doesn’t make him racist. His black girlfriend would say otherwise, but facts don’t matter to you, do they?

Unregistered
    Not everything is racist. Bennet was wrong, no denying that. Doesn’t make him racist. His black girlfriend would say otherwise, but facts don’t matter to you, do they?
    So calling people f’ing “n”. Isn’t racist?!? Please explain that to me so it’s logical. Thanks

Unregistered
    So calling people f’ing “n”. Isn’t racist?!? Please explain that to me so it’s logical. Thanks
    I’m interest in the explanation as well. Please respond.

Unregistered
    Ask your new Sergeant she was best friends with him AW.

Unregistered
    Ask your new Sergeant she was best friends with him AW.
    So you’re deflecting and not answering the inquiry. Sounds about right

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast