Russ Diperna Joins Team Al Pollack
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Russ Diperna Joins Team Al Pollack

Going to get good now, heading to the store for more popcorn!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was hoping for the fat jailer to come back...he's hot

Unregistered

Russ is smarter than Scott and all his friends put together

Russ is brilliant smarter than anyone at BSO, bye bye mumbles

Unregistered
    Russ is brilliant smarter than anyone at BSO, bye bye mumbles
    Ah come on Jew boy has a couple of out of work fat jailers and two unemployed black preachers.

Unregistered

Little Scott

Little Scott is not at his boy, he was born Jewish but he is now Christian, Broward County Judge done with a little Scotty boy

Unregisteredhadtobe

Inevitable

You knew it was just a matter of time. Russ can’t stand Israel. And now he runs under the cover of his boss, who’s one of the most power men in the world. Not that Russ will have any influence. But definitely make for great entertainment. Because Russ will say and do only what we wish to do. He doesn’t have to worry about his job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhadtobe View Post
    You knew it was just a matter of time. Russ can’t stand Israel. And now he runs under the cover of his boss, who’s one of the most power men in the world. Not that Russ will have any influence. But definitely make for great entertainment. Because Russ will say and do only what we wish to do. He doesn’t have to worry about his job.
    No doubt. I hope he shows up at the IUPA event and hammer’s Israel. You cant make this sh*t up folks!!

Unregistered
    I wonder what job was promised to Russ? That's the only reason he's here. It's always been what's in it for him. Next it will be Bailen.

Unregisteredreally

What a culture

I wonder what job was promised to Russ? That's the only reason he's here. It's always been what's in it for him. Next it will be Bailen.
    There’s only one thing Russ wants. That’s to see that Scott Israel does not get elected. He couldn’t care about anything else. It was Russ who was so adamant that the governor remove Israel. That doesn’t seem like someone who wants a job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredreally View Post
    There’s only one thing Russ wants. That’s to see that Scott Israel does not get elected. He couldn’t care about anything else. It was Russ who was so adamant that the governor remove Israel. That doesn’t seem like someone who wants a job.
    I’m with Russ, it is a public service in itself to keep that that shoplifting cretin out of office!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast