People with alledged video?

Unregistered

People with alledged video?

Local reports are reporting that people with possible video or other evidence in much of the 2020 violent crime don't want to turn it over...

Obviously, they (we) are concerned for our own safety. With District One State Attorney William "Bill" Eddins in charge there is no guarantee and no trust. Now he wants to support his prodigy, Gregg Marcile to take over. NO WAY!!! Hell No.

Do something to protect witnesses and victims, don't blame us.

Unregistered

Crimestoppers

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Local reports are reporting that people with possible video or other evidence in much of the 2020 violent crime don't want to turn it over...

Obviously, they (we) are concerned for our own safety. With District One State Attorney William "Bill" Eddins in charge there is no guarantee and no trust. Now he wants to support his prodigy, Gregg Marcile to take over. NO WAY!!! Hell No.

Do something to protect witnesses and victims, don't blame us.
    http://www.escambiaso.com/crime-stoppers/

Unregistered
    All he seems to direct is 'non prosc' cases. His people just kick the dirt bags loose over and over. I wonder why we have this surge in violent crime? Hmmmm???

Unregistered
    Enough talk about guns and violence. How are we trending? Are the haters pointing out we are corrupt still. I can say I am tired of being a floor mat. We should immediate retaliate against anyone that has dis agreed. “ For walking forward can only be accomplished by movements to forward rather than aft. Fear only cause failure of bladders and ...........no. Fear only causes me to act crazy and retaliate against good people because I actually know nothing about cop stuff!

I want a full checklist run!! Is anyone listening to me on this.. I just want you to know I think about you at night and how we have worked on our agency. I don’t say it enough but I feel movement when I imagine you working so dedicatedly diligent for me. I wonder how it will all end when I begin to fit throw because I don’t get to be big sheriff again no more😩.

Let mindime know she is a good dude. All of her investigation had every lie we facilitated described perfectly. Remind her she is on her own person and it her responsibility to come up with facts to support the lies when she is subpoenaed. I like her and all but if she thinks I will do her job to lie and protect me you are wrong. I will step on her neck as soon as she moves wrong. RUN THE CHECKLIST ON HER NOW!!! I see fear eye to eye with only little drips of piss escaping most of the time that’s why a man with wet underwear is the best.............momma said it gets all the piss out so it won’t be beat out of me!

We need to have a meeting immediately two weeks from today if I am not on another swinger cruise with one of my top guys.......you know what I mean “top” guys ❤️ Until then I will talk about each of you behind you back with baby chief because we can’t say ugly things to your faces because you are real cops and we just have pretended.

If chip starts looking for me tell him I am doing something secret and I made sure to leave him out. Tell him I went to lunch with The other David. If chip won’t let me have flashy lights in my car when he is the sheriff I don’t like him no more.