A leader but for half

Unregistered

A leader but for half

Chief you come to our roll calls and feed us lies and BS about this ransomeware but have you checked in on dispatch yet or the other civilians? Dispatch workin off of paper and phones from the 50’s. Off duty lady and adrienne had to move to city hall. Records lying to people about reports. Property lying to civilians about why they can’t get their property back. I.T cleaning up the mess.They are the ones dealing with this city caused night mare hard. Speaking w/some of the civilians you only care about us which is far from the truth. You don’t care about sworn either. It’s sad to have a so called leader that is here only for half of the department. A leader is suppose to be one for all, not for just half. At least when RH was in charge he looked out for both sworn and civilians. I didn’t agree with some of his tactics, or rules but he was a Chief for all. What we want, stop misleading us. Say thank you and mean it. Work for all the people. Just my thoughts.

Unregistered
    Smh. Our chief loves all. Come over to CGPD.

Unregistered
    Don’t fool yourself, he’s only here for the beer.

Unregistered

Chief Doesn’t Care

He came from the County a place that doesn’t give a dame about civilians. What did you think? He would care for Civilians