Promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    I sensed no hostility in that post. Just an unemotional, well made, observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least we still have jobs. Could be worse perhaps.

You are correct. HOWEVER, we are supposed to be HCSO "the best of the best," "the most progressive," "leaders," "thinking outside the box," etc. Living up to these titles, we should actually think outside the box, actually be progressive, and actually LEAD THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

We COULD be the first agency to lead by eliminating race, sex, age, and sexual orientation as considerations of initial employment, lateral transfers, and promotions. But we won't. Because all these self proclaimed titles are just lip service, only boosting our own egos.

Which agency will be the first in this nation, if not world wide, to do this? We have such an opportunity here. This would bring notoriety to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, not just for the next few years, but would cause CC to go down in history as being the VERY FIRST SHERIFF to bring about true equality. After he demonstrate this, of course.

Unregistered
    I sensed no hostility in that post. Just an unemotional, well made, observation.

You are correct. HOWEVER, we are supposed to be HCSO "the best of the best," "the most progressive," "leaders," "thinking outside the box," etc. Living up to these titles, we should actually think outside the box, actually be progressive, and actually LEAD THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

We COULD be the first agency to lead by eliminating race, sex, age, and sexual orientation as considerations of initial employment, lateral transfers, and promotions. But we won't. Because all these self proclaimed titles are just lip service, only boosting our own egos.

Which agency will be the first in this nation, if not world wide, to do this? We have such an opportunity here. This would bring notoriety to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, not just for the next few years, but would cause CC to go down in history as being the VERY FIRST SHERIFF to bring about true equality. After he demonstrate this, of course.
    A special meeting has been scheduled to discuss this important suggestion. It will occur in two sessions over Saturday and Sunday. The leadership knows this is too important and urgent to wait until Monday. Thank you, sir!

Unregistered
    Not even the testing process is fair. The in-crowd is given advanced screenings of the test before test day. The earlier testing group is ordered to give answers to the special crew in the afternoon group.

Unregistered
    Not even the testing process is fair. The in-crowd is given advanced screenings of the test before test day. The earlier testing group is ordered to give answers to the special crew in the afternoon group.
    Hahaha fukcing urban legend. Who orders this? If that’s the case, they could just give them the answers ahead of time. What an idiot.

Unregistered
    Hahaha fukcing urban legend. Who orders this? If that’s the case, they could just give them the answers ahead of time. What an idiot.
    It is 100% true because I was asked to give answers before I retired. I also know that one of our recent promotees failed a couple of exams but is now a Captain.

Unregistered
    It is 100% true because I was asked to give answers before I retired. I also know that one of our recent promotees failed a couple of exams but is now a Captain.
    You’re a fukkin liar!

Unregistered
    The protected are coached through Internal Affairs investigations as well.

Unregistered
    You’re a fukkin liar!
    No. I’m not. Don’t gaslight me to hide your indiscretions.

Unregistered
    The protected are coached through Internal Affairs investigations as well.
    YESSSSSSS!!! This office is a house of cards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123