Redman to Sergeant? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck Whatley you can't prevent it. You're a POS rat.
    Not only is he a RAT, this guy with a whole 1,228.08 in his campaign fund thinks he has a chance to become Sheriff LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I guess you and Hicks are fighting for last place...F’in joke!

Unregistered

Fund

Not only is he a RAT, this guy with a whole 1,228.08 in his campaign fund thinks he has a chance to become Sheriff LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Yeah I forgot the one with the most money wins. After Whatley wins Trudel will have to be Baker Acted . Haha

Unregistered
    Yeah I forgot the one with the most money wins. After Whatley wins Trudel will have to be Baker Acted . Haha
    The money amount matters when it comes to advertising bozo. Do you think the general public knows who this clown Wheatley is??? What’s he going to do posts his name on sticky notes and put them on light poles throughout the County??

I work for the agency and never heard of this moron until everybody on the shift started laughing when he announced he was running.

Unregistered

Laughter

The money amount matters when it comes to advertising bozo. Do you think the general public knows who this clown Wheatley is??? What’s he going to do posts his name on sticky notes and put them on light poles throughout the County??

I work for the agency and never heard of this moron until everybody on the shift started laughing when he announced he was running.
    That’s has happened in the past. It goes from laughter to oh shit.

Unregistered
    That’s has happened in the past. It goes from laughter to oh shit.
    Doubt that very seriously, this guy is a BOOB and has NO chance. He might win that janitor position he has been so desperately needing.

Unregistered
    He won't even get 100 votes.

Unregistered

If he shows at the IUPA debate in March he will be destroyed. Maybe he will break some balsa wood boards to impress everyone.

Unregistered

Debate

If he shows at the IUPA debate in March he will be destroyed. Maybe he will break some balsa wood boards to impress everyone.
    Nope. Ur to stupid to understand. He has something they don’t.

Unregistered
    you're welcome

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234