New Vehicles?

Thread: New Vehicles?

Unregistered

New Vehicles?

Man the new vehicles about to hit the road look nice! When do you think they will get released?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man the new vehicles about to hit the road look nice! When do you think they will get released?
    Hopefully they work better than the death traps we are in now!

Unregistered
    I am now addicted to gasoline fumes because of my Charger. Not to mention constantly dizzy because of the fumes and may as well be DUI. Owell, other things need to be addressed first. You know, new decals, new patches, big names on buildings, propaganda TV’s on all our walls, and state of the art automatic digitally controlled high definition LED command structure and information emitting devices in all our agency lobbies. Social media!

Hey, I cant wait for a hybrid Explorer! You know what that means right? Our mechanics will have no idea how to work on them, so get ready to drive the same old Charger now as fleet cars while these Explorers get deadlined for months. Looks like more fumes in our future. How progressive is that?

Unregistered
    You guys are sure hard to make happy. Once upon a time, deputies had to drive and maintain their own cars. When you win an election and get your name spread across the agency, you will get to make the rules.

Unregistered
    I am now addicted to gasoline fumes because of my Charger. Not to mention constantly dizzy because of the fumes and may as well be DUI. Owell, other things need to be addressed first. You know, new decals, new patches, big names on buildings, propaganda TV’s on all our walls, and state of the art automatic digitally controlled high definition LED command structure and information emitting devices in all our agency lobbies. Social media!

Hey, I cant wait for a hybrid Explorer! You know what that means right? Our mechanics will have no idea how to work on them, so get ready to drive the same old Charger now as fleet cars while these Explorers get deadlined for months. Looks like more fumes in our future. How progressive is that?
    Speak for yourself. I will gladly take an suv or truck over my old beater anyday as many times as it has been in the shop.

Unregistered
    You guys are sure hard to make happy. Once upon a time, deputies had to drive and maintain their own cars. When you win an election and get your name spread across the agency, you will get to make the rules.
    Bull shiit. No one had to maintain a county vehicle ever. If it did, only this agency could pull that illegal shiit off. Wait... let me rephrase.... Only deputies from this agency would be the ones stupid enough to fall for that crap and actually do it.

Unregistered
    Speak for yourself. I will gladly take an suv or truck over my old beater anyday as many times as it has been in the shop.
    This was regarding the hybrids and hybrids only. Don't manipulate the post like a manipulative child. Thats the reason people hate cops and why cops mostly hate their bosses. Sneaky behaviors like that.

Unregistered
    I have a 2019 that’s been in the shop 6 out of the 8 months I’ve had it. I’ll take my old beater back!

Unregistered
    I have a 2019 that’s been in the shop 6 out of the 8 months I’ve had it. I’ll take my old beater back!
    Just wait for these hybrids to be issued. Our garage is becoming more and more worthless as they keep buying these cars with fluff options. Everything will be a deadline to the dealership and back to driving an even older charger fleet car for 3 months at a time. May as well keep your old charger.

Unregistered
    They are just sitting back there ready to go. When are they going to issue them out? The explorers were supposed to be issued last October!