Papier caught 33 at Office! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought Sgt.Verdin was marry. Who is her boyfriend.
    Boyfriend at the time. Husband now

Unregistered
    I saw Martinez yesterday at the Civil Service Hearing trying to act like she was a executive. Baby your just a low class ho.. tell piper to buy you a new set of implants.

Unregistered
    What’s up with that hair dye is she trying to look like Cleopatra or Medusa. I miss You at the UFC gym in Kendale.

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t mind 33 both of them at the same time fun times

Unregistered
    That’s exactly what Papier says every week.

Unregistered
    That’s exactly what Papier says every week.
    No I know what he exactly usually says, “ I’m old I could hardly 33 one. I just rather 33 Natalie which I like better then my wife.

Unregistered
    Heard they caught Deputy Chief Papier making out with his Assistant inside his office. I love ❤️ it when people are so much love 😍
    Fake news, it was a 3-way involving another who's name ends the same. Get your facts right. Papier is so pu$$y whipped it's shameful. He's going to be in for a rude awaking when, He can no longer do for Nat and she looks for a new sugar daddy or mama. Then he will go crying to the wife, to take him back. A true test of Nat's love for him. Send him back to his civil service rank of Lt and see if she sticks with him or retire his azz at his last civil service rank and again will she stick around? Vegas odds at the moment 99 she'll leave, 1 (him) she'll stay. At true test of a persons character, is how they treat then wife, husband and family. Anyone who would cheat on their other half, can not be trusted and shouldn't hold a staff or command position. How can you be trusted to take you oath seriously, when you can't ever take your marriage oath seriously? The wife has to know what's going on and hears, reads the comments made by so many. She must have low self-esteem to put up with this. If I pulled this, my better half will pull a Bobbitt and cut my junk off, just after she took everything else away from me in court. Beside what's the point of being married if your going to be hunting trim, every other heartbeat?

Unregistered
    [
    Nestor if you have the results why don't you just show us.
    QUOTE=Unregistered;3103122]Don’t you guys see the picture here. Do you actually think these people are super smart or they get some special benefits from having a spouse working here.

How do you think some people are always climbing the ladder so easily.

Do you actually think Nerly Papier could come out number 1 in the Lt exam without any help or Natalie (lesbian by night and bi sexual during the day) Martinez on the Sgt exam?
    In
    If you want the answer just request a public records on who were the subject matter experts on the promotional exam that these two Whore took.

I’m sure you will find king Papier on 9 out of 10 reviewing the exam.

Plus the King himself was given the answers for his Lt exam and he gave it to his girlfriend at the time that’s how they came out 1 and 2.

Papier has always been a sh.t[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    He’s a zero ! Always been ! So what’s your point ! Do you think he’s going to save you ?! Save yourself !!!!

Unregistered
    Wow tremenda novela in here. Are you people really that bored? You guys seriously have no life whatsoever.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast