Papier caught 33 at Office! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

This is what's wrong with LEO Affairs

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well making out is not 33 so that’s ok. Yeah this been going on for years.
    This is what's wrong with LEO Affairs. You can come here and tarnish a fellow officer's reputation and get away with it. It is so wrong on so many levels. Shame on you. I bet you wouldn't write a word if you had to identify yourself LOSER!

Unregistered
    He’s been doing that for years it’s no secrete

Unregistered
    This is what's wrong with LEO Affairs. You can come here and tarnish a fellow officer's reputation and get away with it. It is so wrong on so many levels. Shame on you. I bet you wouldn't write a word if you had to identify yourself LOSER!
    Why would you think it’s not true? Definitely he has a better relationship with Martinez then he does with his wife. Matter of fact he considers her his best friend, takes her on trips, gives her expenses presents and even cheated everyone taking the sergeant exam by giving her the answers. Look it up he reviewed the exam.

Unregistered
    They all just recent went on a Disney cruise together.

Unregistered
    They all just recent went on a Disney cruise together.
    I heard the snake 🐍 major Richard perez paid for that trip

Unregistered
    Can someone ask the Papier’s if you go to the bathroom and urinate or take a dump you wash your hands correct?
    So when you go down on a girl or guy do you wash your mouth?

Unregistered
    Well you see the department would take offence, with anyone they could I.D. and that officer would be dismissed. So, yes putting ones name is really stupid. I do agree with you if your going to call out a person, with specific claims. You should at least let yourself be known. Now, me I could care less what staff member is being stupid and used by a female or male. So when one of you all get called to I.A. about being dishonest or accused of it. Just say you taken a page out of the D/C Papier play book. If a staff member can be dishonest, breakhis marriage voles and give answers to a test so she can have a upper hand. Why are you talking to me or do we have different standards for staff-v-officer?

Unregistered
    I wonder if Sgt.Verdin also involved. She also works for him.

Unregistered
    Just ask for a Public records request and see who were the subject matter expert reviewing the exam.,

Unregistered
    I wonder if Sgt.Verdin also involved. She also works for him.
    Nawww. Verdumb is solely there for her experience and knowledge

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast