Papier caught 33 at Office!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Papier caught 33 at Office!

Heard they caught Deputy Chief Papier making out with his Assistant inside his office. I love ❤️ it when people are so much love 😍

Unregistered
    Doubt you know anything since no one cares for you. Now take an 09

Unregistered
    That has been going on for over several years. And she is not a 33 when the wife knows about her and agrees to it.

Unregistered
    Well making out is not 33 so that’s ok. Yeah this been going on for years.

Unregistered
    Isn’t there a violation that you can’t have a family members, spouse or loved ones working with you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t there a violation that you can’t have a family members, spouse or loved ones working with you?
    Papo, half of the department is related to one another , we have brothers , twins, husband and wife, sisters ,uncles, etc ,etc, you are a funny guy lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard they caught Deputy Chief Papier making out with his Assistant inside his office. I love ❤️ it when people are so much love 😍
    Dissemblers, it was not "making out!" It was sensitivity training taken to its most delicate level.

Unregistered
    In most departments couples may not work together. Two officers dating (straight OR gay) may not work together. In many departments there actually are rules against officers dating within the department but I guess not here.

Unregistered
    Don’t you guys see the picture here. Do you actually think these people are super smart or they get some special benefits from having a spouse working here.

How do you think some people are always climbing the ladder so easily.

Do you actually think Nerly Papier could come out number 1 in the Lt exam without any help or Natalie (lesbian by night and bi sexual during the day) Martinez on the Sgt exam?
    In
    If you want the answer just request a public records on who were the subject matter experts on the promotional exam that these two Whore took.

I’m sure you will find king Papier on 9 out of 10 reviewing the exam.

Plus the King himself was given the answers for his Lt exam and he gave it to his girlfriend at the time that’s how they came out 1 and 2.

Papier has always been a sh.t

Unregistered
    Still hurts years later. Love it

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast