Letter to NBV Mayor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Voter

Letter to NBV Mayor

Dear Mayor of The North Bay Village

I need you to be aware of shenanigans in our village. I had a visit to my home on North Bay Island from an older heavier gray haired man who said he is a policeman investigating dirty cops in our village.

He smelled like beer and cigarettes. He tried to mask the stench with an annoying splash of axe body spray like a middle school boy. He was wearing dirty jeans with collars popped up on his shirt.

He asked me if I could answer questions for him. I asked him why would a policeman who has been drinking ask me about dirty cops? Then I remembered he was the policeman who was drinking during the hurricane. I asked him about how does he still have a job as a policeman. He became upset. I said didnt you try to cover the cameras with a cup and you were busted? He told me that was years ago, nothing happened.

Mayor, what kind of policemen run your department? As a 20 year resident of our village and a voter of your campaign you should stop this guy from drinking on duty.

Unregistered

Mayor and the FOP

Don't you remember that the FOP helped get the Mayor elected?!!

A certain well known alcohol lover went door to door for him. They pressed him to hire back the old chief.

Do you really think the Mayor will do anything to rock the boat?

Unregistered

Do as I Say Not as I Do

This guy has been a pox on your department for years. How he gets away with the underhanded things he does is a mystery to everyone in the Village.

Unregistered

Wsvn

"He smelled like beer and cigarettes. He tried to mask the stench with an annoying splash of axe body spray"

Rosado called everyone in for an emergency meeting today to discuss Mccready continued drinking on duty. Not one person in the room attempted to defend the drunkard. Someone who works with Mccready ratted him out to having a bottle of scotch in his desk drawer. Good job columbo.

Unregistered

Drinks and marriage

McDrunk got married to an adulterer when he was also an adulterer. Since they met he has stepped out on her three or four times. What! You think that marriage will last? Pathetic phucks both of you. Beer drinking, smoking roll of sh*t stain on our City.

Unregistered

Keds

Hey, was the smoking beer smelling wad wearing his sneakers too? What a turd, Noriega is such a bag for allowing this.

Unregistered

The People Who he bothered

He’s knocking on doors and talking to people about a PBA member that he doesn’t like. Perhaps their tags were run, and he’s looking to see if he can burn the guy. That Lt. needs to remember that karma is nasty. He’ll get his eventually. Daddy Nipples won’t protect him for long.

Unregistered

Worried about payback

Dear Mayor of North Bay Village

I work in the same building of our city hall and police station. I have 2 questions I would love if you can respond to.
    The first question I has why allowed do the police park all their special expensive qtrucks in the fire lane behind our building? They always block the handicap ramp making it hard for us to come inside. Is it because they are to fat to walk from the garage, or are they to fat because they park so close?
    My seconds question is since they are all undercovers should they hide the cars like undercovers in every other city? They think they are so cool they smoke outside and whistle at all us ladies walking in and make us uncomfortable. Who is the people I can I call to stop this harassment by your special police?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Mayor of North Bay Village

I work in the same building of our city hall and police station. I have 2 questions I would love if you can respond to.
    The first question I has why allowed do the police park all their special expensive qtrucks in the fire lane behind our building? They always block the handicap ramp making it hard for us to come inside. Is it because they are to fat to walk from the garage, or are they to fat because they park so close?
    My seconds question is since they are all undercovers should they hide the cars like undercovers in every other city? They think they are so cool they smoke outside and whistle at all us ladies walking in and make us uncomfortable. Who is the people I can I call to stop this harassment by your special police?
    Go away, this is our house.

Unregistered

More lies from above

The mayor was misinformed by the City manager during the latest Facebook posting regarding the coronavirus, the manager is telling the community that employees are being addressed and given the proper protective tools to fight this problem. That is a lie, what else are they lying about that is important to this ordeal. Shameful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast