If you have an ankle bracelet Israel wants you on board

Unregistered

If you have an ankle bracelet Israel wants you on board

FYI If you have an ankle bracelet and you are on court appointed release team Israel wants you please contact Amy Rose or Ira Goldberg thank you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FYI If you have an ankle bracelet and you are on court appointed release team Israel wants you please contact Amy Rose or Ira Goldberg thank you
    Or if you buy the Israel’s a meal, they be hurting, ain’t nobody hiring clowns.

Unregistered

Israel yelling at everyone

Israel yelling at everyone, When I get back in there nobody’s going to be calling me nobody’s gonna be texting me nobody’s going to have an app open door to me I’m doing two years and I’m going home and I don’t wanna hear from anybody anymore I need to 55,000 for my family me and Susie earned it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel yelling at everyone, When I get back in there nobody’s going to be calling me nobody’s gonna be texting me nobody’s going to have an app open door to me I’m doing two years and I’m going home and I don’t wanna hear from anybody anymore I need to 55,000 for my family me and Susie earned it
    As you can tell the writer is full of crap. All lies and no one is going to entertain this.

Unregistered

Makes no sense

Wtf would he only want two years when he is guaranteed four years?
    Once again the same one poster. He has always allowed people to reach him or meet him in person
    That's a fact!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    wtf would he only want two years when he is guaranteed four years?
    Once again the same one poster. He has always allowed people to reach him or meet him in person
    that's a fact!
    fake news again
    take your medication please

Unregistered

I’ll fax the truth will come out

I’ll fax the truth will come out, Israel got on his hands and knees and beg for two more years he hates Bso they were 50 people in a meeting when he said he only cares about Scott J Israel, Nice to see you’re on here Scott trying to defend yourself you’re an amateur