Whatley - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I asked Chuck that and he said don’t worry. He knows when to strike. He claims to have a gift of knowing to do the right thing at the right time.
    Oh so that's the reason?

Unregistered

Wow so impressed

Here we go Another "I'm a Marine"....maybe 30 years ago. "They contact me for fleet week"..... only to ask you where the bathroom is. Thats all you have to impress people? You were never in charge of anything. Only thing you did good was sleep in your car at the airport.

Unregistered

Marines

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3103299]Here we go Another "I'm a Marine"....maybe 30 years ago. "They contact me for fleet week"..... only to ask you where the bathroom is. Thats all you have to impress people? You were never in charge of anything. Only thing you did good was sleep in your car at the airport.[/QUOTE
    It is obvious that you never served and that’s ok. That means your to weak to handle it and I understand only a small percentage of the population can handle serving in the Marine Corp Infantry. What did I do good ? Countless encounters with armed suspects and I did not shoot them or taze them. Ask around. When I dealt with a violent Dolphin player, I had him screaming for the lord to save him, not like hapless Alvin, who would have given him a ride home in his county vehicle. When I was attacked by two suspects, one with a butcher knife and the other with a crow bar ( Oakland Park ), units had to block off traffic because they were both rendered unconscious in the middle of Dixie Hwy. I did not shoot them. When I was surrounded by Five wannabe gangsters with bats .. I completely subdued them ( witnessed by a female Sgt ). Captured three homicide suspects on so called routine traffic stops three separate times. There are many things I could list. The main rule was if I was on the scene other LEO’s knew they were safe. So go ahead talk smack. Unlike Phony Tony I can prove everything I say. I’m sure I did a lot more than you. Even now I would be a criminals worst night mare and I’m a grandfather. U and the biggest person u can find could not put me in cuffs. Ask Melvin Murphy. So like I said if u want the same thing that has occurred for thirty years please vote and support one of the other candidates. You obviously deserve it. Or maybe u should run for Sheriff. That way you can save yourself. But you don’t have the balls for it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3103308]
    Here we go Another "I'm a Marine"....maybe 30 years ago. "They contact me for fleet week"..... only to ask you where the bathroom is. Thats all you have to impress people? You were never in charge of anything. Only thing you did good was sleep in your car at the airport.[/QUOTE
    It is obvious that you never served and that’s ok. That means your to weak to handle it and I understand only a small percentage of the population can handle serving in the Marine Corp Infantry. What did I do good ? Countless encounters with armed suspects and I did not shoot them or taze them. Ask around. When I dealt with a violent Dolphin player, I had him screaming for the lord to save him, not like hapless Alvin, who would have given him a ride home in his county vehicle. When I was attacked by two suspects, one with a butcher knife and the other with a crow bar ( Oakland Park ), units had to block off traffic because they were both rendered unconscious in the middle of Dixie Hwy. I did not shoot them. When I was surrounded by Five wannabe gangsters with bats .. I completely subdued them ( witnessed by a female Sgt ). Captured three homicide suspects on so called routine traffic stops three separate times. There are many things I could list. The main rule was if I was on the scene other LEO’s knew they were safe. So go ahead talk smack. Unlike Phony Tony I can prove everything I say. I’m sure I did a lot more than you. Even now I would be a criminals worst night mare and I’m a grandfather. U and the biggest person u can find could not put me in cuffs. Ask Melvin Murphy. So like I said if u want the same thing that has occurred for thirty years please vote and support one of the other candidates. You obviously deserve it. Or maybe u should run for Sheriff. That way you can save yourself. But you don’t have the balls for it.
    I worked with him in Oakland Park. Good guy. I was only there for 5 years and he was never a slug. Good Luck buddy

Unregistered

Marines

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3103299]Here we go Another "I'm a Marine"....maybe 30 years ago. "They contact me for fleet week"..... only to ask you where the bathroom is. Thats all you have to impress people? You were never in charge of anything. Only thing you did good was sleep in your car at the airport.[/QUOTE

Unregistered

Woop te doo

Here we go Another "I'm a Marine"....maybe 30 years ago. "They contact me for fleet week"..... only to ask you where the bathroom is. Thats all you have to impress people? You were never in charge of anything. Only thing you did good was sleep in your car at the airport.[/QUOTE
    I could care less. Everyone has stories. I don't care who is running this dump of an agency. I still get paid every 2 weeks and when I retire in a couple of years I will still be getting paid. And no I wouldn't run for sheriff to help change anything or be a hero. It's just a job with excellent benefits and when it's over you leave and continue on with your life. You apparently don't have a life or hobbies or anything interesting going on, just an old man who thinks he can solve everything because he has "Stories" to tell. Get a life, your days of police work are over. Nobody cares!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3103312]

I worked with him in Oakland Park. Good guy. I was only there for 5 years and he was never a slug. Good Luck buddy
    Oakland Park guys were cops that couldn't get hired anywhere else.

Unregistered
    Whatley you are a kook.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3103337]

Whatley you are a kook.
    Nobody knows about this garbage.

Unregistered
    Like I said if you want the same thing that has occurred for thirty years. Then vote for the other candidates. I don’t lose a thing by that. You on the other hand will continue to suffer as u do currently and as u have in the past.
    My leadership is Marine Corp leadership. That means I live by a code of honor, not like your fake OCS phony Tony Mr. stolen valor. Here is something to think about, when the military comes here for fleet week. Why do they text me before notifying BSO ? Why does the assistant to to the joint chief of staff walk past six deputies and supervisors and say hey chuck good to see you. They know chuck under adverse high stress situations. People that worked with me know that I can handle any critical situation without the slightest hesitation. I was always critical of BSO command and out spoken about it. After the airport and MSD now you know why.
    Really?? Typical of a marine, blowing their own horn as usual. Explain your leadership?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast