Whatley
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered

Whatley

Superstar Chuck. No money. No influence. No chance. Go away please?

Unregistered

Whatley

Nope. Enough with 30 years of lies, political backstabbing, and so called leaders that only take care of their own pockets. I will fight. You say go away, but you will understand that I fight for the employees. Yes we have to obey rules, policy, and laws. That is normal in this line of work, however past leaders did not care about the overall moral of BSO. We can protect the public without fear of reprisal. It starts with honest and sincere leadership from the top. Look at the past and tell me your better off with phony Tony, Lying Isreal or hapless Alvin Pollock. If you want the same thing then please vote for one of them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. Enough with 30 years of lies, political backstabbing, and so called leaders that only take care of their own pockets. I will fight. You say go away, but you will understand that I fight for the employees. Yes we have to obey rules, policy, and laws. That is normal in this line of work, however past leaders did not care about the overall moral of BSO. We can protect the public without fear of reprisal. It starts with honest and sincere leadership from the top. Look at the past and tell me your better off with phony Tony, Lying Isreal or hapless Alvin Pollock. If you want the same thing then please vote for one of them.
    You can't even spell "morale"

Unregistered
    Chuck. Please list your education, ranks achieved, budgets composed, men you have led and mentored?

Unregistered
    Then show us what a leader you are at the debate. Call Isreal and Tony out on their BS! Talk is cheap unless you can walk the walk.

Unregistered

Debate

Then show us what a leader you are at the debate. Call Isreal and Tony out on their BS! Talk is cheap unless you can walk the walk.
    Like I said if you want the same thing that has occurred for thirty years. Then vote for the other candidates. I don’t lose a thing by that. You on the other hand will continue to suffer as u do currently and as u have in the past.
    My leadership is Marine Corp leadership. That means I live by a code of honor, not like your fake OCS phony Tony Mr. stolen valor. Here is something to think about, when the military comes here for fleet week. Why do they text me before notifying BSO ? Why does the assistant to to the joint chief of staff walk past six deputies and supervisors and say hey chuck good to see you. They know chuck under adverse high stress situations. People that worked with me know that I can handle any critical situation without the slightest hesitation. I was always critical of BSO command and out spoken about it. After the airport and MSD now you know why.

Unregistered

Morale

You can't even spell "morale"
    Typo with thumbs on I-phone.

Unregistered

Debate

When Whatley takes the stage it will be a beautiful thing. He has no fear and will tell it like it is . The truth.

Unregistered
    When Whatley takes the stage it will be a beautiful thing. He has no fear and will tell it like it is . The truth.
    What's he been waiting for?

Unregistered

Waiting

What's he been waiting for?
    I asked Chuck that and he said don’t worry. He knows when to strike. He claims to have a gift of knowing to do the right thing at the right time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast