Whatley - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3103465]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You have NO chance of ever becoming Sheriff in this County and that’s a FACT. You will be LUCKY if you dont get the least amount of votes out of all the candidates. Hang it up pal you are a NOBODY and an CHUMP.
    Agreed. He's a kook who breaks balsa wood boards and thinks he Chuck Norris. Pathetic.

Unregistered

Agreed

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3103473]

Agreed. He's a kook who breaks balsa wood boards and thinks he Chuck Norris. Pathetic.
    Feel sorry for u Trudel. Remember I told u Israel will not be back. I’ve always been right about these things. In the past I told u he would be removed and back then u called me a kook among other names. So just be ready. If he wins the primary don’t get ur hopes up. He will not win the general election.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3103543]
    Feel sorry for u Trudel. Remember I told u Israel will not be back. I’ve always been right about these things. In the past I told u he would be removed and back then u called me a kook among other names. So just be ready. If he wins the primary don’t get ur hopes up. He will not win the general election.
    Making threats will certainly not make you any friends in this County.

Unregistered
    If this Whatley guy starts exposing to voters the expert negroes arrest, fleeing, continued bad credit, juvenile tantrums, drifter lifestyle.... Hes got my vote.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234