Well well well. Throwing rocks in the glass house

Unregistered

Well well well. Throwing rocks in the glass house

Unregistered
    I wonder how many others in the commission staff. That sounds like a good story.

Unregistered
    Did you see who the undercover officer was in 1998 Kelly Macina! Those operations were scams on overtime. The decoy officers would compete among themselves to see who would get more bs arrest. Did you read the aform. Kelly got lucky she didn’t have a body camera because it would of caught the part where he offer $40 for her to clean the car.

Unregistered
    $40 the guy was over paying!

Unregistered
    The bottom line is that crazy joe is slowly falling.

Unregistered
    F the commissioner is always throwing at everyone and his not looking in the mirror. He has pissed off everyone

Unregistered
    Offering 40$ “for everything” is a guaranteed NOLL PROSS, bad arrest! You need the sexual act

This is no where near the fraud allegation the city manager did where they falsified documents to fast track illegal improvements to his home

No where near what they child abuser did by bringing a young boy up to the Mayors conference room and committed sexual acts

Unregistered
    Bla bla bla. You obviously never done or involved in sting operations. That was a picture perfect arrest. He took a PTI, can you say guilty. I wonder what his wife thinks, if she knew.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bla bla bla. You obviously never done or involved in sting operations. That was a picture perfect arrest. He took a PTI, can you say guilty. I wonder what his wife thinks, if she knew.

Probably the same thing Baby D felt when you threw him under the bus on TV before the politicians