Bar fight
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bar fight

Rogue nation

Bar fight

Who’s the k9 guy that got his ass kicked at Dixie????

Unregistered
    Recent incident or we talking a while back?

Unregistered
    It was sheep dog LW and 2 other rookies. I heard the video looks pretty bad and the other guy was adamant about pressing charges, especially after finding out he got his ass kicked by 3 cops.

After seeing what happened to Lehman you think people would learn. It’s only a matter of time before wink news gets their hands on this.

Unregistered
    What exactly does LW do, is he even attached to a unit anymore?

Unregistered
    He’s not going to be doing a whole lot of anything if this comes to light. From what I hear, Cape guys even had to write paper on this one.

Unregistered
    It worked out for TL, nice spot in training out the county and making a killing in overtime.

Unregistered
    What rooks were present

Unregistered
    It wasn't if or when this train wreck was gonna happen. Honestly from FTO with Zammit to all the sh!t he's been involved in the blame goes to all the supervisors who turned a blind eye. These are the individuals who give LEO a bad reputation. You won't be as lucky as Lehman dumb@$$. You're DONE!

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen. If a report is filed it will be Nolle pross he said he said mutual combatants if anything a slap on the wrist

Unregistered
    I have two big dogs at home. If he is terminated can I bring them to work and pretend I am a K9 unit as well. The circus continues.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast