Bar fight - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bar fight

Scubby doo

Paw patrol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was sheep dog LW and 2 other rookies. I heard the video looks pretty bad and the other guy was adamant about pressing charges, especially after finding out he got his ass kicked by 3 cops.

After seeing what happened to Lehman you think people would learn. It’s only a matter of time before wink news gets their hands on this.
    That guy is such a tool he acts like he gave birth to his dog. From what I’ve heard it’s not even that good of a drug dog.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing will happen. If a report is filed it will be Nolle pross he said he said mutual combatants if anything a slap on the wrist
    Once this hits the news... DD can't handle more bad press. He'll make an example out of this TOOL and fire his @ss asap.

Unregistered

Bar Fight

CCPD Sgt who submitted the report says LW just was protecting himself. If IA as to look into it they will find nothing that will support LW was the aggressor in this unfortunate situation.

A lot can be said for LW being a cop, he is always on the hunt which is a little more than majority of the posers on here. As for Rogue that decision came from his prior (A)Sgt & Lt, which was then offered to LW. Both LW and Rogue have been apart of some nice arrests to include multiple narcotic seizures and gun arrests. Not to shabby for a pretend K-9 unit 🙄

Having been around LW he is a good cop but an even better person. But even tho this has been said many times , put out your initials behind your post or go have a closer door conversation with the person(s) you have issues with. Stop running people down on open sites......

Unregistered
    Nice post Luke. Follow your own advice and sign your post

Unregistered
    I always reserve judgement until all the information is available but from what i personally know about this guy he shouldn't be working here or at any other agency.

Unregistered
    I haven't seen the TOOL was he sent home this time for yet again punching someone in the face/head ???

Unregistered
    I haven't seen the TOOL was he sent home this time for yet again punching someone in the face/head.

If you were there with him and lie about what happened i hope you get as well.

Unregistered
    Yes, Luke Walsh got sent home. I'm sure they'll take care of him. He'll be back to work in no time.

Unregistered
    Who else was at this brawl? LW has many friends

Unregistered
    Is that factual, he was put on admin leave?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast