Racist Captain - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racist Captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whew, I was afraid there for a minute that they were making a comeback. But as the adepts posting on this thread demonstrate, the Klan is nowhere to be found at BSO.

Your privilege is showing. Take all the bigoted potshots you want, but the sheriff is actually promoting people from within the agency. As coward and racists, you may hate who he is promoting, and be scared to death that they represent Broward County far better than any administration has at anytime in the past century. I imagine you think it would all white to go back to the good ole days (MAGA), when America, and BSO, were run by the incredibly diverse staffs we had back then? And here's another newsflash for you, it still isn't enough. The funny thing is, none of those whom you so hate even bother to read this garbage, they're too busy running the agency. I suspect too that they would be far more gracious and kind to you, than you have been with them.

I probably shouldn't stoop to your level, but on this occasion, I believe I will. I hope the next time you are at one of your rallies, your torch sets your hood on fire.
    And we all hope when you are out picking cotton you die of heat stroke!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Whew, I was afraid there for a minute that they were making a comeback. But as the adepts posting on this thread demonstrate, the Klan is nowhere to be found at BSO.

Your privilege is showing. Take all the bigoted potshots you want, but the sheriff is actually promoting people from within the agency. As coward and racists, you may hate who he is promoting, and be scared to death that they represent Broward County far better than any administration has at anytime in the past century. I imagine you think it would all white to go back to the good ole days (MAGA), when America, and BSO, were run by the incredibly diverse staffs we had back then? And here's another newsflash for you, it still isn't enough. The funny thing is, none of those whom you so hate even bother to read this garbage, they're too busy running the agency. I suspect too that they would be far more gracious and kind to you, than you have been with them.

I probably shouldn't stoop to your level, but on this occasion, I believe I will. I hope the next time you are at one of your rallies, your torch sets your hood on fire.
    Incorrect you racist steaming pile of sh!t. Some of your peeps are in positions way over their heads and it shows. Too busy running the agency to read this page please, mention one unflattering thing about these recently promoted azz kissers and they monitor this site 24/7. Eventually they will have to perform and will be exposed, does the name Jan Jordon ring a bell? So STFU and eat your Popeyes a hole.

Unregistered
    And we all hope when you are out picking cotton you die of heat stroke!!!!!!!!!
    Perfect Response. LOLOLOLOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12