Racist Captain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racist Captain

Unregistered

Racist Captain

Newly promoted Sergeant to Captain Cynthia Renee Wilborn made a comment the other day to a USA Today story where Allyssa Milano tweeted that the MAGA hat has now replaced the Klu Klux Klan white hood. To draw a comparison of a make America great again hat to a racist symbol that is responsible for countless deaths is appalling. Yet Captain Wilborn replied “and she should not apologize “ . What a piece of crap and to state this publicly representing an agency is beyond reason

Unregistered

None a racsist

No shocker there. She makes mo bones about being a racist except of course when she is so far up the Dellenbachs ass.phoniest ass kisser in the PSB

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Newly promoted Sergeant to Captain Cynthia Renee Wilborn made a comment the other day to a USA Today story where Allyssa Milano tweeted that the MAGA hat has now replaced the Klu Klux Klan white hood. To draw a comparison of a make America great again hat to a racist symbol that is responsible for countless deaths is appalling. Yet Captain Wilborn replied “and she should not apologize “ . What a piece of crap and to state this publicly representing an agency is beyond reason
    Cynthia Renee STILLBORN! Cynthia sounds like she came out her momma with most of her brain missing. Blacks for Trump!!!!!

Unregistered
    Cynthia Renee STILLBORN! Cynthia sounds like she came out her momma with most of her brain missing. Blacks for Trump!!!!!
    Well said, blacks for Trump 2020!!

Unregistered
    Well said, blacks for Trump 2020!!
    Im black and a registered Republican. I work for democratic agency...

Unregistered
    You also work for a RACIST agency.

Unregistered
    You also work for a RACIST agency.
    No you racist and still haven't moved to Canada yet!

Unregistered
    She knows all she has to do is shake her..
    and she will get anything she wants

Unregistered
    Whew, I was afraid there for a minute that they were making a comeback. But as the adepts posting on this thread demonstrate, the Klan is nowhere to be found at BSO.

Your privilege is showing. Take all the bigoted potshots you want, but the sheriff is actually promoting people from within the agency. As coward and racists, you may hate who he is promoting, and be scared to death that they represent Broward County far better than any administration has at anytime in the past century. I imagine you think it would all white to go back to the good ole days (MAGA), when America, and BSO, were run by the incredibly diverse staffs we had back then? And here's another newsflash for you, it still isn't enough. The funny thing is, none of those whom you so hate even bother to read this garbage, they're too busy running the agency. I suspect too that they would be far more gracious and kind to you, than you have been with them.

I probably shouldn't stoop to your level, but on this occasion, I believe I will. I hope the next time you are at one of your rallies, your torch sets your hood on fire.

Unregistered
    You just explained why this place is f’d up..sick Republicans. What happened to the psych test?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast