Cheese anyone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheese anyone

Unregistered

Cheese anyone

The message was sent loud and clear this week in Daytona in case you don't understand Maxine and Looney Leo the Cheese that was laid out on all the chairs in the meeting room was for you two. Cheese eaters need all the free cheese they can eat.

Unregistered
    Can you translate

Unregistered
    Dear Eric. Just go home. Go get drunk like you normally do because everything you touch goes to hell.

Go get beat up by your South American girlfriend that smokes weed and give her the child she wants.

At the end of the day you got caught in something big that might cost you everything and let’s see if there really is loyalty amongst pirates. But I doubt it after the display we saw at the commission meeting he is loyal to no one.

Time will tell...... but you screwed up bad and maxipad got you good. Really good and now your going to pay the price for betrayal.

Unregistered
    The only ones that screwed up were Looney Leo who didn’t investigate, Maxipad who tipped the elections scales and tainted an election. Tommy that refused to send the requested paper work to the state. Three strikes and your out.

Unregistered
    Again Eric your past has met your present and it will set your future. You got caught by the state and now you have to worry what will max do. If I were you I’d be very worried. Max is not the pride boys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again Eric your past has met your present and it will set your future. You got caught by the state and now you have to worry what will max do. If I were you I’d be very worried. Max is not the pride boys.
    Maxine must be in a different alternative world because that ain’t what the state said. Looney Leo and Tommy got caught your just the offender they covering for

Unregistered
    What is pulido hiding. Go head tell us

Unregistered
    Sailor, I’d like to get you both in the sauna and out a whooping on you both.

Unregistered
    What is pulido hiding. Go head tell us
    Soooon.real sooon

Unregistered
    Looney Leo and Maxine how was the free cheese for you cheese eaters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast