Jenkins should replace Stahl as PBA President - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

John stop trying to clean your image

PLEASE spare yourself the humiliation!! Your wife is the only one who defended you & well that ship has sailed you screwed that up too. Everyone who you are, a Liar!! So what you dress nice, Barbie purchased all those clothes for you! Your a Back Stabber & deceitfully sinful Man. Look at what you did to YOUR FRIEND!! We know it was you!!!!! But the entire time you smiled & hung out with him! It wasn’t enough to disrespect his wife! Your disgusting! Look how you got this job in the 1st place. No one ran against you. At what you did to your supportive wife who stood by you! Look at your career, what have you done? NOT A DAMN THING BUT TALK SH#T ABOUT PEOPLE! The charge to get you all out of the PBA is silent but very present. You really think other then Your wife, your 2 friends & your 33 anyone supports you!

Unregistered

Exact same thing

Do you even work here? Are you in DADE County? Jenkins cares about his kids? His wife? Family? What?? He Cheated on his wife of over 20 years had a couple of kids with some 33’s, then disowned the 33’s & kids. Play daddy to the kids for face value, then picked up and traveled, hung out in clubs with cop haters, went back to his wife cheated on her another 10 times. Take selfie‘s with a handful of the kids just to save face. The guy cares about no one but himself and money in his pocket. Only to spend and impress the next 33. So if you knew what you were talking about and you make that accusation about Stahl then their two peas in a pod. I was convinced the moment that I saw him hangup with his wife and then mentioned it to coworkers that she nags and is a pain in his rear side just to impress one of the females that he was talking to. Then I watched as he slithered his way up to the Major so that he can Keep his cushy spot! The PBA needs new blood!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you even work here? Are you in DADE County? Jenkins cares about his kids? His wife? Family? What?? He Cheated on his wife of over 20 years had a couple of kids with some 33’s, then disowned the 33’s & kids. Play daddy to the kids for face value, then picked up and traveled, hung out in clubs with cop haters, went back to his wife cheated on her another 10 times. Take selfie‘s with a handful of the kids just to save face. The guy cares about no one but himself and money in his pocket. Only to spend and impress the next 33. So if you knew what you were talking about and you make that accusation about Stahl then their two peas in a pod. I was convinced the moment that I saw him hangup with his wife and then mentioned it to coworkers that she nags and is a pain in his rear side just to impress one of the females that he was talking to. Then I watched as he slithered his way up to the Major so that he can Keep his cushy spot! The PBA needs new blood!
    We totally agree with your your last statement. Jenkins and Stahl area total embarrassment to the PBA, the department, and men in general. A good PBA cleansing is in order!

Unregistered
    We totally agree with your your last statement. Jenkins and Stahl area total embarrassment to the PBA, the department, and men in general. A good PBA cleansing is in order!
    Loser at least these guys had the balls to put in the work to get elected to board then exec board. Jenks got lucky byt Stahl had to fight an incumbent. Next election is nov 2021 just around the corner get off sidelines get in the game!

Unregistered
    Loser at least these guys had the balls to put in the work to get elected to board then exec board. Jenks got lucky byt Stahl had to fight an incumbent. Next election is nov 2021 just around the corner get off sidelines get in the game!
    Oh don’t you worry. Get your work pants back on.

Unregistered

All for one.

Lol Please! They steal everything not just our Dues! Jenkins never had a race, he was uncontested! He back-paddled & Lied. Stead man spit a good game & all the minions helped. Do you realize Jenkins Lied. Not just to his wife, to all that believed him Game, it was all a Coo. Now he sucks the membership dry incognito. I don’t have to run for a seat to know Facts, but I know people aren’t blind either. A good ole fashion “ But em on Blast & make my Vote count” it will not be him or Stahl.... new blood. Not corrupt existing system or clown thieves, Liars that run it.

Unregistered

No honor amongst these thieves.

There used to be a saying that at least there is honor amongst thieves. Steadman Stahl, and yes Jenkins too, proved that there is no honor amongst certain thieves.

Unregistered
    Lol Please! They steal everything not just our Dues! Jenkins never had a race, he was uncontested! He back-paddled & Lied. Stead man spit a good game & all the minions helped. Do you realize Jenkins Lied. Not just to his wife, to all that believed him Game, it was all a Coo. Now he sucks the membership dry incognito. I don’t have to run for a seat to know Facts, but I know people aren’t blind either. A good ole fashion “ But em on Blast & make my Vote count” it will not be him or Stahl.... new blood. Not corrupt existing system or clown thieves, Liars that run it.
    Stahl isn't going anywhere!

Unregistered
    Stahl isn't going anywhere!
    If he doesn’t go to jail, then he’ll be back on the road. Working!!!

Unregistered
    If he doesn’t go to jail, then he’ll be back on the road. Working!!!
    Ok Blanca lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast