Just when you think FHP can’t get any worst! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So true, you have thirty years or age 60 until retirement. Thanks to Republican Govenor Rick Scott and Republicans in the state houses. No cost of living increase and that the Republican also.

In a meeting under the colonel before. They only need trooper for less than 5 years after that they a cost problem.

If your younger, get hired with a bigger department (none state). It will benefit your career in the end.
    You definitely vote Democrat, because you're too stupid to put a correctly conjugated sentence together. Did you actually graduate high school? You are the reason Republicans laugh at Democrats and would never dumb themselves down or disrespect themselves enough to vote Democrat. Wow!

Unregistered
    You definitely vote Democrat, because you're too stupid to put a correctly conjugated sentence together. Did you actually graduate high school? You are the reason Republicans laugh at Democrats and would never dumb themselves down or disrespect themselves enough to vote Democrat. Wow!
    So, you did understand the post. This is the purpose of communication.

You have a lot of anger in your writing. I see how you would vote Republican. Nothing will change in this agency.

Unregistered
    So, you did understand the post. This is the purpose of communication.

You have a lot of anger in your writing. I see how you would vote Republican. Nothing will change in this agency.
    Maybe you should get off this site and take a couple of classes at your local community college. Do you ever get cases prosecuted with such poor writing skills? How about posing a few of your PCA's?

Unregistered
    Maybe you should get off this site and take a couple of classes at your local community college. Do you ever get cases prosecuted with such poor writing skills? How about posing a few of your PCA's?
    Posing? Like strike a pose? Or you mean posting??? Throwing rocks at a glass house. Maybe you should join him in class.

Unregistered
    I understand you mean to humiliate and stand in judgement of people because of thier writing skills. I guess it within the topic. Just when you thought FHP couldn't get any worst!

Fear for the citizens and visitors of the state with your omnipotence complex.

Unregistered

Be honest

So working conditions are miserable now because there is no overtime? Are you saying it was worth risking your life for the overtime? What do you mean that the living conditions are equally to a homeless person? I guess that is what made conditions worst. I am pretty certain a homeless person would be more than happy with your annually salary even without overtime.
    The homeless person is not putting his life at risk every single day defending the public. The homeless person often receive subsidies from the government. We don’t. We work for a crazy wage. I believe his frustration is that a homeless person at least get free federal and state benefits while we barely get a living wage. Don’t read into it

Unregistered
    I understand you mean to humiliate and stand in judgement of people because of thier writing skills. I guess it within the topic. Just when you thought FHP couldn't get any worst!

Fear for the citizens and visitors of the state with your omnipotence complex.
    It's their not thier. And wtf do you mean by " i guess it within the topic"? Dear god.

Unregistered
    The homeless person is not putting his life at risk every single day defending the public. The homeless person often receive subsidies from the government. We don’t. We work for a crazy wage. I believe his frustration is that a homeless person at least get free federal and state benefits while we barely get a living wage. Don’t read into it
    “Barely get a living wage.” Really? Did you not know what the pay was when you signed on? Did you get drafted against your will? Making drama statements is not helping the narrative. We are underpaid compared to other LEO Agencies and we do need help, but if a trooper is in poverty it’s Probably of his own doing from bad life choices.

Unregistered
    “Barely get a living wage.” Really? Did you not know what the pay was when you signed on? Did you get drafted against your will? Making drama statements is not helping the narrative. We are underpaid compared to other LEO Agencies and we do need help, but if a trooper is in poverty it’s Probably of his own doing from bad life choices.
    Yes i did. I just didn’t knew it was going to barely be the same 25 years later! Or go up $20 a month.

Unregistered
    It's their not thier. And wtf do you mean by " i guess it within the topic"? Dear god.
    Sorry you don't understand.
    Dear God.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123