Just when you think FHP can’t get any worst! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    So are they sending people home now after shift regardless of the number of crashes holding?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No idiot, because it was nice to have the extra troopers helping out with crashes while making some extra cash. The cash we should be making on regular shift whole being fully staffed. It’s called common sense, you should try it sometimes.
    I would not call someone else an idiot if I could not put together a complete sentence. Please explain: The cash we should be making on regular shift whole being fully staffed. I am trying to decide if your grammar sucks or your spelling sucks.

Unregistered
    They took soar completely away or just reduced it? Still have soar in my troop.

Unregistered
    I would not call someone else an idiot if I could not put together a complete sentence. Please explain: The cash we should be making on regular shift whole being fully staffed. I am trying to decide if your grammar sucks or your spelling sucks.
    I wouldn’t be replying back if i was stupid enough not to say anything about the topic and just concentrate on spelling and sentence errors. You’re just as stupid! Troop d orlando sucks period and the major needs to go!

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t be replying back if i was stupid enough not to say anything about the topic and just concentrate on spelling and sentence errors. You’re just as stupid! Troop d orlando sucks period and the major needs to go!
    Is there a valid reason that your argument has to contain insults? It really does not help you make your point.

Unregistered
    Is there a valid reason that your argument has to contain insults? It really does not help you make your point.
    I downloaded help your point when you have 000000 input into the topic. Waste of a post!

Unregistered
    So working conditions are miserable now because there is no overtime? Are you saying it was worth risking your life for the overtime? What do you mean that the living conditions are equally to a homeless person? I guess that is what made conditions worst. I am pretty certain a homeless person would be more than happy with your annually salary even without overtime.
    The FHP attrition rate pretty much makes your argument pointless. Troopers leave in droves, and everyone knows it. Be it salary or admin, FHP blows.

Unregistered
    The FHP attrition rate pretty much makes your argument pointless. Troopers leave in droves, and everyone knows it. Be it salary or admin, FHP blows.
    Well say Bye!

Unregistered
    I downloaded help your point when you have 000000 input into the topic. Waste of a post!
    Talk about a waste of a post! Yikes!

Unregistered
    Well say Bye!
    So true, you have thirty years or age 60 until retirement. Thanks to Republican Govenor Rick Scott and Republicans in the state houses. No cost of living increase and that the Republican also.

In a meeting under the colonel before. They only need trooper for less than 5 years after that they a cost problem.

If your younger, get hired with a bigger department (none state). It will benefit your career in the end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast