How Chief Orosa gave Mayor Regalado information on several imminent FBI arrests.

Unregistered

How Chief Orosa gave Mayor Regalado information on several imminent FBI arrests.

https://www.crespogramnews.com/index.html

Does this really happen? Yes on a regular basis and on today’s era more then ever. Colina is very loyal to suarez and he will stop at nothing to protect him at any cost. Colina is making $400,000 + a year with pension and benefits.

That’s why Colina has so many city officers detached to different federal and state agencies like the FBI, State attorneys office, secret service and money laundering units.

All of these officers work under the SIS unit and report back to the section Major. The section major then tells the chief of police who will if need be protect the mayor.

I remember a couple of years ago a black IA detective was fired for providing confidential information

Unregistered
    Wow joe Carollo now posting on here

Unregistered
    Orosa should had been arrested by the feds for obstructing a current investigation.

Unregistered
    Max go back to working offduty and get off the phone. Not good officer safety

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Does this really happen? Yes on a regular basis and on today’s era more then ever. Colina is very loyal to suarez and he will stop at nothing to protect him at any cost. Colina is making $400,000 + a year with pension and benefits.

That’s why Colina has so many city officers detached to different federal and state agencies like the FBI, State attorneys office, secret service and money laundering units.

All of these officers work under the SIS unit and report back to the section Major. The section major then tells the chief of police who will if need be protect the mayor.

I remember a couple of years ago a black IA detective was fired for providing confidential information

It all make sense now!

Unregistered

Yeah but the detective I believe was black

Colina protects white Cubans

Unregistered
    Just because you say so. Go back to taking calls. Your a bug we step on all the time.

Unregistered
    Yeah but the detective I believe was black

Colina protects white Cubans
    Exactly the detective was fired.