Unregistered
    Just woke up and realized that Redman Trudel is still a POS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just woke up and realized that Redman Trudel is still a POS
    Same to you buddy.

Unregistered

Hey Scumbrose Scum Drum et al

Why don't we meet up and settle this like men? Oh that's right all of you guys are cowards that hide under your desks and rat everyone out. Typical if you assholes. By the way Scumbrose. Why didn't you have anything to say to me at the Pompano range? That's right you're a *****.

Unregistered
    Why don't we meet up and settle this like men? Oh that's right all of you guys are cowards that hide under your desks and rat everyone out. Typical if you assholes. By the way Scumbrose. Why didn't you have anything to say to me at the Pompano range? That's right you're a *****.
    Because both are garbage and should be booted from SID along time ago. Two ugly scumbags

Unregistered
    This is great! Now Trudel wants to handle something like a “man”. For the past 6 months he’s been cowardly and anonymously attacking JJ and Drum, but when some anonymous attacks come his way, he wants to finally act like a “man”. This is too fun, I’m really enjoying this cowardly crap. No wonder Trudel’s been doing it for years, it is really fun. Hey you red bloated retarded moron, you and your worthless offspring can go F yourselves! You are both two zeros. That’s why your ex-wife wants nothing to do with either of you.

Unregistered
    This is great! Now Trudel wants to handle something like a “man”. For the past 6 months he’s been cowardly and anonymously attacking JJ and Drum, but when some anonymous attacks come his way, he wants to finally act like a “man”. This is too fun, I’m really enjoying this cowardly crap. No wonder Trudel’s been doing it for years, it is really fun. Hey you red bloated retarded moron, you and your worthless offspring can go F yourselves! You are both two zeros. That’s why your ex-wife wants nothing to do with either of you.
    Maybe you guys can meet up in the shower and settle things????🥒🥒🥒🙉🥒🥒🥒🙉

Unregistered
    Maybe you guys can meet up in the shower and settle things????🥒🥒🥒🙉🥒🥒🥒🙉
    Well we all know who the catcher will be Scum Drum. He hits our gym at SID all the time. Some see him staring at other men. We should have known with those Brest he has.

Unregistered
    Good morning you over inflated red POS!

Unregistered
    Good morning you over inflated red POS!
    Same to you a$$hole.

Unregistered
    Trudel-The biggest keyboard coward in all of BSO.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast