Red Man can dish it out, but he can’t take it!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Red Man can dish it out, but he can’t take it!!

Hilarious, Redman had the last post about him and his retard son erased!!! After you have harassed Drum and JJ on here for the past 6 months, you can’t handle a single thread about you and your mutant offspring. Karma, Enjoy it!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hilarious, Redman had the last post about him and his retard son erased!!! After you have harassed Drum and JJ on here for the past 6 months, you can’t handle a single thread about you and your mutant offspring. Karma, Enjoy it!!!
    You can say what you want about him but leave his son out of it he hasn’t done a thing to you.

Unregistered
    That’s where you’re wrong, I can say whatever I want, period, including about his goofy son. You see, Trudel never held back on any subject as he attacked JJ and Drum for the past 6 months, now you want me to show him mercy? F-// that! He deserves every bit of this. Maybe he’ll learn a lesson with these cowardly attacks, and yes I realize that is exactly what I’m doing and that it is very cowardly. Unfortunately, it’s the only way to deal with the coward who’s been doing this for years on this site. Karma.

Unregistered
    I agree..leave the kid out of it.

Unregistered
    That’s where you’re wrong, I can say whatever I want, period, including about his goofy son. You see, Trudel never held back on any subject as he attacked JJ and Drum for the past 6 months, now you want me to show him mercy? F-// that! He deserves every bit of this. Maybe he’ll learn a lesson with these cowardly attacks, and yes I realize that is exactly what I’m doing and that it is very cowardly. Unfortunately, it’s the only way to deal with the coward who’s been doing this for years on this site. Karma.
    Why don't you say who you are coward?

Unregistered
    Phuck you, you fat red bastich. Why don’t you go suck off the mumbling Jew?

Unregistered
    When Trudel comes on here and admits to all the posts he’s made, I’ll divulge my identity. Until then, screw him and his big fat bloated and yes retarded offspring! Karna! LoL!

Unregistered
    Okay. I’m really sorry for how I’ve been acting. I was a union guy but when the chance came, I took a transfer to a specialized unit that I had no business being in. I subverted my bosses every chance I got. I also evoked the sheriff’s name to intimidate those I didn’t like, because, after all, I politicked for Israel to become sheriff and felt like I could do anything I wanted. Im a horrible person and have paid the price for being such an A hole. Please stop!

Unregistered
    When Trudel comes on here and admits to all the posts he’s made, I’ll divulge my identity. Until then, screw him and his big fat bloated and yes retarded offspring! Karna! LoL!
    We all know it's you Scumbrose. You're truly a sissy anyways.

Unregistered
    Redman is sexy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast