+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 593
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I doubt she thinks her position stinks
    Newman better hope barkers view doesn't catch wind of this.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Newman better hope barkers view doesn't catch wind of this.
    Here is something you can take to the bank. Barker is not going to say one thing about Newman being the Chief of Safety and Security for the schools. Why? Chitwood ordered him not to. Chitwood's pick of Newman and his desires to keep this out of the media means he told Barker to not mention this entire story. Bank it.....

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is something you can take to the bank. Barker is not going to say one thing about Newman being the Chief of Safety and Security for the schools. Why? Chitwood ordered him not to. Chitwood's pick of Newman and his desires to keep this out of the media means he told Barker to not mention this entire story. Bank it.....
    It doesn’t matter. She got the job.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It doesn’t matter. She got the job.
    Which proves your hero barker is all bark and no bite. Chitwood tells him to put a muzzle on about Newman and he is completely silent.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which proves your hero barker is all bark and no bite. Chitwood tells him to put a muzzle on about Newman and he is completely silent.
    Barker doesn’t call out any law enforcement. That’s one thing I don’t like about his blogs. I think it’s a little disingenuous from a readers point of view. I understand it would put him in an uncomfortable position. However, his blogs would be more well-rounded and honest. Blogging about criminals like Alvin and dishonest public officials only brings so many readers.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Barker doesn’t call out any law enforcement. That’s one thing I don’t like about his blogs. I think it’s a little disingenuous from a readers point of view. I understand it would put him in an uncomfortable position. However, his blogs would be more well-rounded and honest. Blogging about criminals like Alvin and dishonest public officials only brings so many readers.
    Maybe barker should blog about Newman the FBI academy failure. Barker was able to graduate from the FBI academy. Barker did not rearrange furniture while there so that he could cheat on his marriage vows. Barker did not lie to the FBI investigators.

    Newman is a train wreck waiting to happen.

    Maybe Chitwood should allow barker to speak about Newman.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe barker should blog about Newman the FBI academy failure. Barker was able to graduate from the FBI academy. Barker did not rearrange furniture while there so that he could cheat on his marriage vows. Barker did not lie to the FBI investigators.

    Newman is a train wreck waiting to happen.

    Maybe Chitwood should allow barker to speak about Newman.
    What makes you think Chitwood controls Barker? Because you don’t like what he writes? He doesn’t like writing about law enforcement officials because of his relationship. It’s blatantly obvious. Barker doesn’t talk about Capri’s issues either. Wasn’t these type issues was supposed to be what Henry was for? Why does it matter what Barker thinks? Barker is just a blogger, so who cares.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe barker should blog about Newman the FBI academy failure. Barker was able to graduate from the FBI academy. Barker did not rearrange furniture while there so that he could cheat on his marriage vows. Barker did not lie to the FBI investigators.

    Newman is a train wreck waiting to happen.

    Maybe Chitwood should allow barker to speak about Newman.
    She got the job. Your point is moot.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She got the job. Your point is moot.
    In your opinion only. Go pat yourself on the back and let the grown ups talk.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In your opinion only. Go pat yourself on the back and let the grown ups talk.
    Haha. Great comeback. That should silence Michelle for a little while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •