+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 593
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can somebody apply for a position that is NOT advertised. Your post is fake news. Obviously trying to curry favors with Michelle. You don't need to try that hard.

    1. The position was not advertised
    2. It was created for Michelle
    3. Barker and chico would have been better choices. ...but since there was no advertised position it does not matter.
    Why keep posting about Barker if he’s only a blogger? He must be that important to you and many others on this page. I mean, I can’t honestly blame you considering the cheerleader you have doesn’t necessarily have the most astute reputation. I understand Barker sets the gold standard for being an honorable law enforcement officer, distinguished chief of police, and has an award winning journalism style to his writings. However, you would have no need to make references about him if this wasn’t true. I’m sure Mr. Barker is extremely honored and appreciates your support. That’s something I’m sure we can all raise a glass.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can somebody apply for a position that is NOT advertised. Your post is fake news. Obviously trying to curry favors with Michelle. You don't need to try that hard.

    1. The position was not advertised
    2. It was created for Michelle
    3. Barker and chico would have been better choices. ...but since there was no advertised position it does not matter.
    1) What’s your point? And how would she and the other candidates know about if it wasn’t advertised?

    2) It wasn’t created for anyone.

    3) He interviewed but was not chosen

    Don’t be jealous because she got it.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I guess there is a big reason why the School District is not sending out press releases or publicizing this important hire.

    http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/newman1.html

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess there is a big reason why the School District is not sending out press releases or publicizing this important hire.

    http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/newman1.html
    Why should they publicize it? They made their choice, plain and simple. Somebody certainly is jealous on here.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She obviously did not get this cushy job with her performance over the years at the VCSO or at the FBI academy.
    http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/newman1.html
    Thankfully the Johnson Administration openly assisted Volusia Exposed on getting to the bottom of the issues and have vivid transparency surrounding the details.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thankfully the Johnson Administration openly assisted Volusia Exposed on getting to the bottom of the issues and have vivid transparency surrounding the details.
    Get over yourself. She got the job

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get over yourself. She got the job
    That’s pretty rich you’re telling people to get over themselves or their jealous when you’re going on and on with your banter. You sound flustered yourself and maybe should take your own advice. There’s obviously people that don’t think she was qualified based on her checked past and got a favor. Based on them being tax payers, that’s an automatic given right to complain. There’s a huge difference being a concerned citizen verses being jealous. If you were intellectually in tune with the argument, you wouldn’t be blasting people trying to be good stewards of government. If you think this information is petty, then by all means explain to us why? Can you get over yourself enough to make a substantive argument?

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s pretty rich you’re telling people to get over themselves or their jealous when you’re going on and on with your banter. You sound flustered yourself and maybe should take your own advice. There’s obviously people that don’t think she was qualified based on her checked past and got a favor. Based on them being tax payers, that’s an automatic given right to complain. There’s a huge difference being a concerned citizen verses being jealous. If you were intellectually in tune with the argument, you wouldn’t be blasting people trying to be good stewards of government. If you think this information is petty, then by all means explain to us why? Can you get over yourself enough to make a substantive argument?
    I'm not making an argument. But someone keeps harping on how others were more qualified. Well, they didn't get the job, she did. So get over it, get over yourself, all the same. It's a dead issue. And stop with the "Taxpayer" issue. Everyone pays taxes so you can shove that argument up your a$$.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not making an argument. But someone keeps harping on how others were more qualified. Well, they didn't get the job, she did. So get over it, get over yourself, all the same. It's a dead issue. And stop with the "Taxpayer" issue. Everyone pays taxes so you can shove that argument up your a$$.
    Sorry people are calling you out Michelle. Kind of stinks to be in the position you are with your history.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry people are calling you out Michelle. Kind of stinks to be in the position you are with your history.
    I doubt she thinks her position stinks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •