+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet, over 31,000 people said Heather Post was doing a great job and rewarded her by re-electing her to represent them again. Which just goes to show that:
    1. Barker holds zero political weight in Volusia County.
    2. The News-Journal isn't even fit to line bird cages with. And...
    3. Volusia Exposed is run by a talentless hack that won't even put his name anywhere on the site for fear of being sued for libel and slander. If its so honest and truthful, why no by-lines?
    Now if you want to talk about "Uber weird", who was it that had an order of protection against him for stalking Ms. Post?
    Randy. Don't forget this is the Volusia County Sheriff's Office forum. Shane summers and ben Johnson fired heathen post from the VCSO

Unregistered
    The permanent injunction got shot down...unlike the permanent injunction the mother of heathen post got against her.

Heathen post

Michelle blow-man
    Now you’re trying to take the use of “temporary” and use it in your favor. It was temporary in a sense it was set to expire. However, it was still a sexual stalking injunction for your creepy criminal actions. You’re always trying to change the narrative to make you come out on top. This is why you are a failure at life. Are you trying to look less like a creeper? If you want to learn to start winning I can teach you a few tips on giving you coverage you can count on! I will give you a freebie, wash your hair, keep the natural color, get a hair cut, and just say yes sir. I am sure if you did those two things you would get a job Alvin. But, the minute you start yapping your lips the Elmer starts coming out.

Unregistered
    The permanent injunction got shot down...unlike the permanent injunction the mother of heathen post got against her.

Heathen post

Michelle blow-man
    But the year long protection order will continue to show on your record as long as the Internet is around, Alvin! That and all your various mug shots will live on for eternity! And your DUI. And your multiple arrests for domestic violence. So how about you own up to your own trainwreck of a life before throwning stones at other people, assclown!

Unregistered
    Randy. Don't forget this is the Volusia County Sheriff's Office forum. Shane summers and ben Johnson fired heathen post from the VCSO
    It wasn't Randy that posted that comment, douchebag, it was me, your worst nightmare! And how many jobs have you been fired from for being a kook and costing your employers business because their customers don't want a kook like you working on their roofs and posting creepy selfies from their property, trainwreck?

Unregistered
    It wasn't Randy that posted that comment, douchebag, it was me, your worst nightmare! And how many jobs have you been fired from for being a kook and costing your employers business because their customers don't want a kook like you working on their roofs and posting creepy selfies from their property, trainwreck?
    You don’t mind if we tag team being Alvin’s worst nightmare? I am his number one fan!

Unregistered
    You don’t mind if we tag team being Alvin’s worst nightmare? I am his number one fan!
    Heathen post

Michelle blow-man

Unregistered
    still doesn't change the fact that heathen post was fired from the VCSO. She got caught in a lie....probably cocaine induced

Unregistered
    ouch ..that one hurts

Unregistered
    still doesn't change the fact that heathen post was fired from the VCSO. She got caught in a lie....probably cocaine induced
    And that doesn't change the fact that she had a restraining order against you, that you were convicted for DUI, and you were fired from your job for posting creepy selfies from customers houses and being a wack job!

Unregistered
    Of course not. He knows I'm untouchable. He tried and failed miserably. But he's been a miserable failure all his pathetic life!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast