Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Check mate

Unregistered

Check mate

😎 self explanatory

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    😎 self explanatory
    Yes, Alvin made a complete fool of himself once again. What a moron he is.

Unregistered
    If the title of checkmate was directed at the imbecile Chitwood then you are using the wrong game. Chitty is still learning to play checkers.

Unregistered
    Yes, Alvin made a complete fool of himself once again. What a moron he is.
    Is he a fool or moron? Seems to be quite effective if you ask me. JS

Unregistered
    Thank you for the input Sheriff Chitwood. I believe I'll file that with FDLE. Seems the proper move on my end. I mean, you see the comments and they're publically displayed for all to see. As a matter of fact, they're actually a public record. I expected you to investigate the claims after being prompted and a record created through my email... Maybe I am wrong, I do not know all policies. I assume there is a clause. I actually hoped we could talk, like men do. I remember a time not long ago where you could approach the Sheriff to talk. Am I angry? Hell yes! This is my name I am defending and your deputy is using the color of law to promote his wifes political future. I would love to see him back on patrol. I wonder if he'd make it?

For example; Andrew Jenkins, Was a new complaint filed in his case? You know, to reopen a closed use of force cleared under the prior administration prior to yours. If you just reopened the investigation because a new video (that showed exactly the same) surfaced, why will you not open HP'S Facebook, read RP's comments, call my employer, call KB, watch my BWC (its there) the DRU delivered it today, and do your job. You will do it for a proven dirtbag (Juarez) and basically guarentee his settlement ($165,000). But the guy with a worthy cause who asks gets no service???
    Why would I expect differently. You have never acted on my public requests... This is the exact reason I asked for help publicly. I do not trust VCSO and have amassed a large cache of records, good and bad, founded and unfounded. Records keeping seems to be an issue throughout. Honest record keeping is an issue. And for RP, I will prove that my meet was scheduled by a Shawn McDowell and not RP. And I was on my way to our meeting to talk and discovered pinac was not available so i enjoyed a steak. It pays to be known and respected... Seems the only who do not are the 3 holding their positions regardless of actions. Think about it, you'll get it.
    We are not on the same playing field and are certainly playing by separate rule books. WHY? When I succeed in my hearing, and I will, the victory will only cause my voice to grow. In the beginning what did I say? I said I will embarrass this county! I just want to talk and get answers. My major questions have been answered and I solved my issues, no help from you or the council. Just like VCSO made mistakes with my daughter. Read the recovery report from Deland PD. Notice where that monster hid my daughter while you (VCSO) knocked on his door. If that were the Sheriffs daughter, the door would've been knocked down. Keep in mind, I found her and not your elite agency of guardians. Y'all thought I'd burn out, or get tired? I have only just begun to publically show the differences. Why cant I get service? Is it because my record is too clean? Is it that you look for dirty minorities to help like P. Juarez? This is a Republican county and we dont play that! I will be taking a break from social media and also ABC after my meet with my lawyer. Holy crap $250/hr.! Jesus, I will have to be reimbursed for that. RP kind of includes the county too, it would seem? Maybe that should be my hint? I guess my lawyer will make that call. Before I leave and go silent, I have made a promise and will fulfill that. I am an honest person. I am in this for me now, and me alone. I guess my persistence has finally paid off. I cannot wait for my hearing! I cannot wait to clear my name and smear another that deserves smearing and publically parading with my signs. Getting angry has only caused me to get creative. To all that follow, thanks. To all the critics, thank you as well. You all have to see the irony of this now. I warned and I waited. I speak my every move. I never commented on LA until my name was mentioned and smeared. Who is doing the smearing now? I came to defend my name, and I will leave defending my name. Integrity is a great quality and I will not surrender mine. All 3 of you should study the meaning of the word. It has been fun, and a long run but I have made it. I will be back, I love this County and what it has to offer. Thank you all!
    😎ABC 2020 (not so funny now) 😐

Unregistered
    Thank you for the input Sheriff Chitwood. I believe I'll file that with FDLE. Seems the proper move on my end. I mean, you see the comments and they're publically displayed for all to see. As a matter of fact, they're actually a public record. I expected you to investigate the claims after being prompted and a record created through my email... Maybe I am wrong, I do not know all policies. I assume there is a clause. I actually hoped we could talk, like men do. I remember a time not long ago where you could approach the Sheriff to talk. Am I angry? Hell yes! This is my name I am defending and your deputy is using the color of law to promote his wifes political future. I would love to see him back on patrol. I wonder if he'd make it?

For example; Andrew Jenkins, Was a new complaint filed in his case? You know, to reopen a closed use of force cleared under the prior administration prior to yours. If you just reopened the investigation because a new video (that showed exactly the same) surfaced, why will you not open HP'S Facebook, read RP's comments, call my employer, call KB, watch my BWC (its there) the DRU delivered it today, and do your job. You will do it for a proven dirtbag (Juarez) and basically guarentee his settlement ($165,000). But the guy with a worthy cause who asks gets no service???
    Why would I expect differently. You have never acted on my public requests... This is the exact reason I asked for help publicly. I do not trust VCSO and have amassed a large cache of records, good and bad, founded and unfounded. Records keeping seems to be an issue throughout. Honest record keeping is an issue. And for RP, I will prove that my meet was scheduled by a Shawn McDowell and not RP. And I was on my way to our meeting to talk and discovered pinac was not available so i enjoyed a steak. It pays to be known and respected... Seems the only who do not are the 3 holding their positions regardless of actions. Think about it, you'll get it.
    We are not on the same playing field and are certainly playing by separate rule books. WHY? When I succeed in my hearing, and I will, the victory will only cause my voice to grow. In the beginning what did I say? I said I will embarrass this county! I just want to talk and get answers. My major questions have been answered and I solved my issues, no help from you or the council. Just like VCSO made mistakes with my daughter. Read the recovery report from Deland PD. Notice where that monster hid my daughter while you (VCSO) knocked on his door. If that were the Sheriffs daughter, the door would've been knocked down. Keep in mind, I found her and not your elite agency of guardians. Y'all thought I'd burn out, or get tired? I have only just begun to publically show the differences. Why cant I get service? Is it because my record is too clean? Is it that you look for dirty minorities to help like P. Juarez? This is a Republican county and we dont play that! I will be taking a break from social media and also ABC after my meet with my lawyer. Holy crap $250/hr.! Jesus, I will have to be reimbursed for that. RP kind of includes the county too, it would seem? Maybe that should be my hint? I guess my lawyer will make that call. Before I leave and go silent, I have made a promise and will fulfill that. I am an honest person. I am in this for me now, and me alone. I guess my persistence has finally paid off. I cannot wait for my hearing! I cannot wait to clear my name and smear another that deserves smearing and publically parading with my signs. Getting angry has only caused me to get creative. To all that follow, thanks. To all the critics, thank you as well. You all have to see the irony of this now. I warned and I waited. I speak my every move. I never commented on LA until my name was mentioned and smeared. Who is doing the smearing now? I came to defend my name, and I will leave defending my name. Integrity is a great quality and I will not surrender mine. All 3 of you should study the meaning of the word. It has been fun, and a long run but I have made it. I will be back, I love this County and what it has to offer. Thank you all!
    Excellent post!! The only problem I observed was in the first paragraph where you asked Chitwood to talk like a man. Everybody knows Chitwood is anything but a man.

Unregistered

I’m lost...

Unregistered
    I’m lost...
    So is Alvin. What a tool.

Unregistered
    So is Alvin. What a tool.
    Alvin the stalker, where are you?

Unregistered
    Alvin the stalker, where are you?
    Certified creepy sexual stalker Alvin Mortimer has been making a big time fool of himself on the Facebook groups What’s Shady in Daytona Beach and Volusia Issues.

Alvin has found a new obsession with posting pictures of employees and teachers who had inappropriate conduct with children. It comes across very creepy and very obsessive! Volusia Admission has recently removed on of his obsessive posts!

Alvin also stated for the record he was releasing more damaging information on 4/26. That day passed and no evidence released (surprise surprise). It’s not surprising Alvin didn’t follow through on his word again!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast