I'm Tired

Thread: I'm Tired

Unregistered

I'm Tired

Is there any way this site can go back to being about VSO? I, for one, and tired of virtually every thread being hijacked by some azzhat whose only LEO experience is having driven by a marked car.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there any way this site can go back to being about VSO? I, for one, and tired of virtually every thread being hijacked by some azzhat whose only LEO experience is having driven by a marked car.
    I second that

Unregistered
    Looks like the same two trolls who are consumed by the thought of a guy in a trailer have given you the virtual middle finger.

Unregistered
    Looks like the same two trolls who are consumed by the thought of a guy in a trailer have given you the virtual middle finger.
    Like we all have not seen one of these threads before. It was pretty funny when the turd in a trailer was being a big keyboard warrior on here. If Alvin is the classy man he has bragged on here so many times he will write a formal letter of apology to Heather Post. Until then he will keep his face diaper on with his bootlicking comrade Hank and continued to be scolded like the world class scumbag he has been since the inception of his criminal record in David. Looks like the premiere Sheriff of Volusia County and the Honorable County Councilwoman is the one giving trailer boy the middle finger each and every day. When will Alvin and Hank win one?

Unregistered
    Thanks for proving my point.