+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 593
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Michelle Newman - Chief of Safety and Security for Volusia County Schools

    Michelle Newman is the Chief of Safety and Security for Volusia County Schools. The position appears to have been created just for her. I guess it is true when they say she does not "spitz" when she is working for Fritz.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Michelle Newman is the Chief of Safety and Security for Volusia County Schools. The position appears to have been created just for her. I guess it is true when they say she does not "spitz" when she is working for Fritz.
    She obviously did not get this cushy job with her performance over the years at the VCSO or at the FBI academy.
    http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/newman1.html

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She obviously did not get this cushy job with her performance over the years at the VCSO or at the FBI academy.
    http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/newman1.html
    She got the job nonetheless. So quit complaining. Did you put in for it and not get it?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She got the job nonetheless. So quit complaining. Did you put in for it and not get it?
    Sorry to upset you Michelle. The position was never advertised. Kind of easy to get a position like that. If they advertised it Chico would have gotten it. Or even Mark Barker. ABM

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Good riddance to that lying see you next Tuesday. She should've lost her certificate years ago.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good riddance to that lying see you next Tuesday. She should've lost her certificate years ago.
    Michelle is living proof of the sayings that there is different spanks for different ranks and also that there is different rules for different fools.

    Does anybody doubt she is where she is at based on one reason and one reason only.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She got the job nonetheless. So quit complaining. Did you put in for it and not get it?
    He wouldn’t apply because his background wouldn’t pass.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He wouldn’t apply because his background wouldn’t pass.
    Nobody applied because they did not advertise the position. This was like the positions of Carla Quan and Janelle Homan....were those positions advertised?

    Michelle Newman got the position for one reason and one reason only. Chico and Mark Barker would have done a much better job than Michelle. Of course they did not lie and embarrass the VCSO at the FBI academy and did not have a checkered work history with the VCSO/Holly Hill.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody applied because they did not advertise the position. This was like the positions of Carla Quan and Janelle Homan....were those positions advertised?

    Michelle Newman got the position for one reason and one reason only. Chico and Mark Barker would have done a much better job than Michelle. Of course they did not lie and embarrass the VCSO at the FBI academy and did not have a checkered work history with the VCSO/Holly Hill.
    One of those you speak of DID apply. She was not the only one. However, she IS the only one that got it.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One of those you speak of DID apply. She was not the only one. However, she IS the only one that got it.
    How can somebody apply for a position that is NOT advertised. Your post is fake news. Obviously trying to curry favors with Michelle. You don't need to try that hard.

    1. The position was not advertised
    2. It was created for Michelle
    3. Barker and chico would have been better choices. ...but since there was no advertised position it does not matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •