Frank Ortis #MeToo COMING SOON
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Frank Ortis #MeToo COMING SOON

I heard today there are multiple women who are talking to the Miami herald about how Ortis sexually assaulted them. I hear a few are elected officials from other cities and some worked at his cafe. Ortis is going to land on the front page of the paper! He should quit now and try to save face. We should just flip and endorse Castillo. It wasn’t that long ago that Morano was going after Ortis with that sign truck. Can you imagine what the next few weeks are going to be like if Ortis doesn’t quit the race? I don’t know when Castillo’s birthday is, but I don’t think he could ask for a better gift than this!

Unregistered
    That perv has it coming. I’ve heard so many stories. He should cut a deal with Castillo so he doesn’t take his name off the building.

Unregistered
    Glad I didn't waste my time lining up for pics and handing out flyers for the old man... he's going DOWN!! Also glad my Sgt didn't make me go out there like some of you suckers.

Unregistered
    The old man is hard to look at. Can you imagine being assaulted by that thing or consenting to having it on top of you? I can’t even eat my breakfast now. I lost my appetite.

Unregistered
    I heard the same thing. Bye bye Frank. It was nice knowing ya.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard today there are multiple women who are talking to the Miami herald about how Ortis sexually assaulted them. I hear a few are elected officials from other cities and some worked at his cafe. Ortis is going to land on the front page of the paper! He should quit now and try to save face. We should just flip and endorse Castillo. It wasn’t that long ago that Morano was going after Ortis with that sign truck. Can you imagine what the next few weeks are going to be like if Ortis doesn’t quit the race? I don’t know when Castillo’s birthday is, but I don’t think he could ask for a better gift than this!
    Ortis is a piece of excrement and a way screw, always has been!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortis is a piece of excrement and a way screw, always has been!
    Castillo's worse than excrement.

Unregistered
    Here's something to think about. Can someone please give me an example of something that Castillo has had an influence on that didn't turn to be total $#it and cost us taxpayers more money to fix? Asking for a few friends.

Unregistered
    268 views at 04:41 GMT

Unregistered
    Whos having the last laugh now bye bye Angelo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast