ROD: Really?

Thread: ROD: Really?

Unregistered

ROD: Really?

How does this man justify relieving of duty someone who is probably the most highly decorated Lt in the dept yet does nothing when he maintains a child predator/rapist on the street? This is ridiculous... the chief needs to retire! Your lack of judgement is questionable & you’re unfit to lead. The highest mode of corruption is abuse of power!!!

Unregistered
    Big facts, By fat one of the smartest comments I’ve ever seen in this clown site.

Unregistered
    Dude it’s personal. The LT tried doing sorcery on the chief and they went and snitched. Hialeah command staff is big in Santeria especially the chief

Unregistered
    Have you met this Lt? He would never be caught dead in any of those places. Maybe other ppl in the dept but that guy? Nahh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big facts, By fat one of the smartest comments I’ve ever seen in this clown site.
    Yeah I guess you have to be an illiterate dumbass to work for this moron.

Unregistered
    I said this site buddy.

Babalao

Chango says

Papo, my services are available for a nominal fee (or some Yeyo).
    I protected Jr. all these years. But then the pedo stopped paying my monthly "maintenance" fee....and his luck ran out.

Unregistered
    BS reasons to ROD people get exposed. Velazquez is cracking, he's nervous. That has now become obvious. Keep the pressure on. Its getting to him, the Mayor, Ruiz, Villa, heck rest of staff and city hall.