Miami LT

Thread: Miami LT

Unregistered

Miami LT

Another one gone. What’s the deal. Someone dish.

Unregistered
    can make more cash anywhere else and nobody like this canche and his 3 piece suits

Unregistered
    What exactly do our majors do. Miami a disaster. Orlando is a cluster. Jacksonville needs to be shit down. Yikes!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny from the block View Post
    Well it's going to be a good move. He rocks I just seen him at Josh A banks getting new suits so guess what he's got it
    Only if mikie wants him will he be the next lt.

Unregistered
    Well it's going to be a good move. He rocks I just seen him at Josh A banks getting new suits so guess what he's got it
    Who is MS?

Unregistered
    Who was the lt that left?

Unregistered
    I left there over ten years ago, and it doesn't seem to have changed at all. I only came on this thread because I saw that the LT position was posted in PeopleFirst as OPEN COMPETITIVE, which doesn't happen often. I'm still with the state, but the position's base pay is less than my current LEI II salary...SO not worth it for the headache.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3103095]I left there over ten years ago, and it doesn't seem to have changed at all. I only came on this thread because I saw that the LT position was posted in PeopleFirst as OPEN COMPETITIVE, which doesn't happen often. I'm still with the state, but the position's base pay is less than my current LEI II salary...SO not worth it for the

The drama is never ending there.