Why does Stahl always dress like a used car salesmen? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Stahl you got any good mini vans on the lot??? Don’t want anything older than 2010 though
    When was the last time you got laid troll lmfao think of the current state of your worthless life next time you post!

Unregistered
    When was the last time you got laid troll lmfao think of the current state of your worthless life next time you post!
    Stahl at least I can see my D.I.C.K without having to use a mirror. I bet you pee sitting down don’t you???

Unregistered
    Is your trailer trash loosey chick available? After all she’s done how many guys?

Unregistered
    Is your trailer trash loosey chick available? After all she’s done how many guys?
    Half of Homestead and all of Florida City by the dumpster behind Sam’s Hideaway

Unregistered
    Half of Homestead and all of Florida City by the dumpster behind Sam’s Hideaway

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    Steadman Stahl signs a contract extension with Gieco playing himself as Pinocchio! More editions coming

Unregistered
    Steadman Stahl signs a contract extension with Gieco playing himself as Pinocchio! More editions coming
    Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Unregistered
    Steadman has delusions of grandeur, a belief that he is are important than he really is.

Unregistered
    I noticed Stahl has stepped up his wardrobe lol I guess he really does read these posts

Unregistered
    I noticed Stahl has stepped up his wardrobe lol I guess he really does read these posts
    Let there never be any doubt but that he reads and rereads these posts. If his dress has been stepped up it’s because goodwill didn’t have his size and he went to Walmart for his fine threads.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast