Why does Stahl always dress like a used car salesmen?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Why does Stahl always dress like a used car salesmen?

Someone please help Stahl with his wardrobe the guy dresses like he is about to sell you a 2005 Chevy Malibu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone please help Stahl with his wardrobe the guy dresses like he is about to sell you a 2005 Chevy Malibu
    Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Unregistered
    Steadman is suffering from 'Kruger-Dunning effect' (a clinical term) which is a psychological phenomenon that someone who is incompetent overestimate their own capabilities.

Steadman dresses like he acts so a used car salesman is fitting. But , it really should be a used shitty car salesman.

Unregistered

OMG does he ever look like a shyster used car salesman

Did you see skunk stripe Stahl at the swearing in? His shirt is so tight he couldn’t button the top button. Then his shirt collar swung upward like it had wings. That with his tie not properly affixed he looked more like a used car salesman than ever before.
    Then, David Greenwell, sporting his own version of skunk stripe, doesn’t think he needs to wear a tie.
    There was a black dude who dressed sharply but I had never seen the guy before.

Unregistered
    Did you see skunk stripe Stahl at the swearing in? His shirt is so tight he couldn’t button the top button. Then his shirt collar swung upward like it had wings. That with his tie not properly affixed he looked more like a used car salesman than ever before.
    Then, David Greenwell, sporting his own version of skunk stripe, doesn’t think he needs to wear a tie.
    That black dude would be Jenkins and he is actually ok not like dumb and dumber

Unregistered

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    I’ve seen this a few times now. I guess what Steadman is trying to convey is that he and his minions are the ones now collecting the several hundred of thousands of dollars.

An audit seems to be in order.

Unregistered
    I’ve seen this a few times now. I guess what Steadman is trying to convey is that he and his minions are the ones now collecting the several hundred of thousands of dollars.

An audit seems to be in order.
    Under Stahls leadership PBA revenues have increased while expenditures have decreased !!!

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true used car Salesman. Steadman is a real POS. Pure and simple!!!

Unregistered
    Under Stahls leadership PBA revenues have increased while expenditures have decreased !!!
    Hey Stahl you got any good mini vans on the lot??? Don’t want anything older than 2010 though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast