Dispatchers/high risk - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are they first responders? They sit behind a desk all day and can’t even give the correct info to us. Dispatch is the worst ever.
    They are first in the sense they receive the call first but those cows don’t respond to anything other than a kfc to get their lunch. They are a complete joke and will never get high risk.

Unregistered
    They are already getting high risk. Didn’t you read the articles? It’s only a matter of time that they get it here and eventually Federally. You know why? Because they provide CPR, control the scene, handle heart attacks, seizures, stabbings, shootings, car crashes...and all before any of you ever arrive on scene. They are Florida certified public safety officials and must maintain those just like you. Get off of Leo Affairs and go make a traffic stop or something.

Unregistered
    They give the wrong information. Do you know how ignorant you sound saying that. 90% of the callers talk BS on the phone. The same crap they do to you when you go 97 and get an entire different story.

Half you lazy idiots milk calls and don’t do shit. I can name an entire list of deputies in Pompano, Deerfield, Dania, District 5 that don’t do shit.

Unregistered
    They give the wrong information. Do you know how ignorant you sound saying that. 90% of the callers talk BS on the phone. The same crap they do to you when you go 97 and get an entire different story.

Half you lazy idiots milk calls and don’t do shit. I can name an entire list of deputies in Pompano, Deerfield, Dania, District 5 that don’t do shit.
    Well lets name them broom Hilda?? Go back to the cow trough you fat lazy heifer I’m trying to take a nap these 12 hour days are killing me.

Unregistered
    They are already getting high risk. Didn’t you read the articles? It’s only a matter of time that they get it here and eventually Federally. You know why? Because they provide CPR, control the scene, handle heart attacks, seizures, stabbings, shootings, car crashes...and all before any of you ever arrive on scene. They are Florida certified public safety officials and must maintain those just like you. Get off of Leo Affairs and go make a traffic stop or something.
    Your an idiot. They will NEVER get high risk in Florida. Control a scene? Stabbing, shootings, car crashes, provide cpr, handle heart attacks what the hell are you talking about? They might read a caller a CPR card but that’s about it. You aren’t doing compressions you dumb f**k your not controlling any scene. Damn I can’t believe how stupid you fat pigs are I think the fat in your food has gone to your head. I can’t wait until I pull one of you fat cows over and write you a ticket.

Unregistered
    Someone couldn’t get in a dispatchers pants once and since then has an issue! Lol

Unregistered
    Someone couldn’t get in a dispatchers pants once and since then has an issue! Lol
    Who would want too, the smell would be horrendous.

Unregistered
    The cake eating cows truly believe that they
    Are on the front lines with dle and therefore deserve being placed in high risk. Sitting in an air conditioned room avoiding the rain and any threat of being injured does not qualify any dispatcher to be in high risk.

Fact-Checker

Everyone is a winner now

I fly a drone, so I am high risk like a pilot

I commute to work every day, so I am high risk like a race car driver

I might try to rescue someone at my community pool or beach, so I am high risk like a lifeguard

I talk to people on the phone and on the radio far away and inside an air conditioned building, so I am high risk like cops and firefighters

I participated in an athletic event and could barely complete it, so I get a participation trophy

It all makes sense now

Unregistered
    Are dispatchers physically at a scene? Are they in “inherent” danger due to their job responsibilities? Do they physically conduct CPR? In danger of being shot, assaulted, involved in a car accident responding to emergency calls?

I mean, this is just ludicrous. No, dispatchers are not involved in any high risk endeavors related to their job, nor do they have any inherent risk.

Thank you for doing your job, but don’t insult the public’s intellect with this nonsense that you deserve high risk pay. You’re embarrassing yourselves.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast