Dispatchers/high risk
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Dispatchers/high risk

Here we go again the dispatches trying to get high risk. They say they get PTSD from answering phone calls and it’s so hard sitting all day and talking on phone. As a police officer and a tax payer this is so ridiculous that these dispatchers think they deserve high risk. You cows are delusional and I hope you never get it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go again the dispatches trying to get high risk. They say they get PTSD from answering phone calls and it’s so hard sitting all day and talking on phone. As a police officer and a tax payer this is so ridiculous that these dispatchers think they deserve high risk. You cows are delusional and I hope you never get it.
    If a police officer goes down in the woods and no one hears their 10-24, did it really happen?

Unregistered
    So let me ask this question, who cares if they get it? Their job is stressful, it might not be the same as ours, but it does have its moments.

Unregistered
    So let me ask this question, who cares if they get it? Their job is stressful, it might not be the same as ours, but it does have its moments.
    If you’re in the FRS you should care. Where do you think all the money to pay their first responders supplement and pension is going to come from? Candy land?

Unregistered
    Another idiot who thinks taxpayer money grows on trees.

Hey, the custodians are under stress to, should the FRS give them a pension and high risk?

Jagoff

Unregistered
    I'm all for it. Why should the legislature get high risk?

Unregistered
    The only stress those fat pigs have been under is whether or not to eat that next donut.

Unregistered
    I'm all for it. Why should the legislature get high risk?
    They shouldn’t get high risk either. That’s not the answer to give everyone high risk. Dumbazz

Unregistered
    If a police officer goes down in the woods and no one hears their 10-24, did it really happen?
    Your an idiot. They can’t even do time checks properly. Let’s be honest their stupid.

Unregistered
    Your an idiot. They can’t even do time checks properly. Let’s be honest their stupid.
    They're***

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast