Strapped on

Thread: Strapped on

Unregistered

Strapped on

I hear SH over at Santa Rosa stays strapped 😂

Unregistered
    Yea go read the comments on ch3’s Facebook page. He’s just like his brother

Unregistered
    I heard. Saw the article. Nice! Apple doesn't fall far! Now if they could just catch up with the wicked witch of the west, EH. Of course, he needs more than the slap on the wrist that they gave his deviant bro. All I can say is wtf???

Unregistered
    Makes you wonder what happened in their childhood. Butt raped brothers.

Unregistered
    I don’t care if it was a joke or not. WHo TF keeps a sex toy and panties in their office desk drawer. That is just one messed up dude. He needs a mini me MY to look after him and cover for him. Just like EH.

Unregistered
    EH is worse. He pretends to be mr morality. His brother has always been openly deviant. Not the liar and fake EH is.

Unregistered
    Hi Eric. We all know you read this. Did you notice your very own brother/sex deviant/sex harasser was allowed to exercise his rights?? No! Say it isn’t so! He was actually interviewed. The subject officer. Was interviewed. Stop the presses. Santa Rosa is obviously not afraid to conduct a complete investigation with 112 intact. They’re not afraid of trying to get to the truth. And what’s more?? If what I heard was right he also. Wait for it.......he also was allowed to speak to his rep AMiller alone and review everything. Alone. What???? You mean like every other agency in the State of Florida that isn’t afraid of the truth and also allows this? Just like the good old boy ECSO used to? And what else? He was only demoted to LT???? How could the sheriff of Santa Rosa possibly trust him to still be a supervisor???? He probably shouldn’t since we all can see the apples are falling from the same tree as yours. And we all know what your beliefs about women are. But wow. A sheriff and an agency that upholds officers rights and isn’t afraid of competing a thorough non-biased investigation? THAT is why the ECSO has low morale, retention issues, has fired more in 2 years than the entire history of the agency, has had more officers ARRESTED under the current administration, and has quite simply destroyed the agency. Take your little mindime and your sidekick ChipnDale, your bf and only true admirer Morgan, and the other incompetent staff members with you, hang your heads in disgrace, and gtf outta here!

Unregistered
    AMEN! Freaking AMEN!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Put both of them on Cervantes ST saying "I hate ni@@ers" on their backs. Problem solved.