Sheriff Stacks the Deck Against You
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Stacks the Deck Against You

Stop all work immediately!!!! The Sheriff will fire you. Don’t be stupid and put your job and your family’s livelihood at risk. This Sheriff wants to fire Deputies it makes for good talking points as he goes out and speaks to the people of color. Let crime run rampant, give th what they want.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...eji-story.html

Unregistered
    We are ****ed. PBSO looking good right now.

Unregistered
    Thank God Israel stood up for Peraza! Oh sorry Israel didn’t stand up for anyone only cried about what a victim he is.

Unregistered
    Ok. Enough whining. There's no telling at this point whether the changes will help or hurt a case if you should end up in a jam. However, here's what you CAN do, if you have concerns, and you should be concerned. Start asking QUESTIONS. For example, as each individual is placed on the board, make the effort to find out exactly what their background is and look for ANY connections to political activity or interest. if you see something, a conflict of interest, make some noise about it. Let's start with this news conference. Why is the mayor of Parkland in attendance? Don't just assume that she's there as a friend or supporter. Is one of her friends being placed on the board ? Instead of attacking Tony, call him to the carpet on the objectivity that he is promising with regard to the participants. The union should watch every move that is made with these placements and point out any and all players who do not reflect "objectivity"- especially local attorneys.

Unregistered

Five star moral killer.

Ok screw Isreal. I get that, but seriously, throwing out the civilian review board to sway the outcome of deputies doing their jobs???

Firing deputies for votes. Bumpy head has zero loyalty to his deputies. He stupid promotions of friends that jump ranks and now stopping any proactive deputies in their tracks.
    He must have moral just as low as Isreal did.

Broward County will be just like Baltimore, a pit of liberal trash. Elevated crime, no proactive enforcement and deputies that may get fired for doing their jobs.
    Who would want to work here???
    This place sucks.

Unregistered

Love it

I'm going to continue not doing my job like I have been for the past 20 years. I will be victorious at retirement. Nothing new here. Just keep on keeping on. Thank you Broward county for funding my paychecks and soon to be retirement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop all work immediately!!!! The Sheriff will fire you. Don’t be stupid and put your job and your family’s livelihood at risk. This Sheriff wants to fire Deputies it makes for good talking points as he goes out and speaks to the people of color. Let crime run rampant, give th what they want.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...eji-story.html
    So basically he put his people in place that will agree with what he wants to do, fire deputies and make headlines so he can get elected. First off, this isn't your department, yes, you hold the title Sheriff, but you were appointed not elected! So now the board has two attorneys, one City of Tamarac employee (we all know how Tamarac feels about us, that was made evident at the award ceremony), and an employee from the Broward School Board who are desperately trying to keep the focus off of them and Runcie. Great job, you know how to shut down an agency. But it's okay, we know crime won't go up because no arrest will be made, which obviously means crime is down under your watch. I think someone else tried that too and it didn't work out so well. What a joke. Where's my tree! Good news is I won't be using much gas idling under my tree all day.

Unregistered
    Folks, I'd defend any of you with my life. But when I read that sworn people are going to vote for this guy, I throw up in my mouth. Vote for anyone. I dont care who it is, as long as its not this guy. As far as Im concerned, hes like a black Hitler. The only difference is he's going after us instead of jews. Can you imagine what he'd be like if empowered by an election???? The rest of the candidates better start speaking up on this clown in a big way. Or were going to begin to believe they are in on it. Be safe folks.

Unregistered
    This guy has just stacked the deck with the counties most militant cop hating negros he could find. He said in the paper the sole purpose is because board members were hesitant to fire people. This punk literally gets off to terminating people- especially the police (which he hates by the way). Some thought that Polan and Kinsey were threatening??? Wait till you see what's coming. This deformed tool is bad news and needs his tail clipped.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy has just stacked the deck with the counties most militant cop hating negros he could find. He said in the paper the sole purpose is because board members were hesitant to fire people. This punk literally gets off to terminating people- especially the police (which he hates by the way). Some thought that Polan and Kinsey were threatening??? Wait till you see what's coming. This deformed tool is bad news and needs his tail clipped.
    You hit it right on the nail brother.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast