IUPA Deputy Relief Fund
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

IUPA Deputy Relief Fund

Anyone know when that money will be dispersed? I just spoke with one of the deputies that was done wrong by TT and he hasn't received a penny yet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know when that money will be dispersed? I just spoke with one of the deputies that was done wrong by TT and he hasn't received a penny yet.
    I have $10 deducted from every paycheck so they better be getting it.

Unregistered
    Ask Bell not us

Unregistered

Bell SMH

I have $10 deducted from every paycheck so they better be getting it.
    Putting Bell in charge of a fund like this? SMH Not only do I not trust him but he is so judge mental and bias about officers, no one will ever get relief unless he is friends with them.

And relief because we are stuck with TT thanks to Bell being too dumb not to realize he was made a pawn by DeSantis in what has to be the absolute liberal thing done by a republican! If you wanted Israel out, people should have began a recall petition which, if successful, should have resulted in an election. That had to be the most undemocratic, despotic thing that could have been done! You don’t give up your democratic rights! Do a petition and have a new election! Then again he did a no confidence petition during bargaining about a raise with one thrown in comment about MSD, tell the the members to vote for a raise and when called out, goes on the media acting all indignant saying it has absolutely nothing to do with a raise. OKAY, sure! 😂😂 You could have wanted SI out but don’t call yourself a conservative or a believer in the constitution the way it was done because you have up the power of YOUR VOTE. Then again this unit gets a new union to use the power of democracy and doesn’t recognize that you shouldn’t be voting for the same guy over and over for president. Not that he was before but Bell is definitely not one of us anymore. He would never go back into service, ever. Big on the britches and mouth, short on the intelligence and ethics....caring more about who he is than the welfare of the unit!

Unregistered
    Putting Bell in charge of a fund like this? SMH Not only do I not trust him but he is so judge mental and bias about officers, no one will ever get relief unless he is friends with them.

And relief because we are stuck with TT thanks to Bell being too dumb not to realize he was made a pawn by DeSantis in what has to be the absolute liberal thing done by a republican! If you wanted Israel out, people should have began a recall petition which, if successful, should have resulted in an election. That had to be the most undemocratic, despotic thing that could have been done! You don’t give up your democratic rights! Do a petition and have a new election! Then again he did a no confidence petition during bargaining about a raise with one thrown in comment about MSD, tell the the members to vote for a raise and when called out, goes on the media acting all indignant saying it has absolutely nothing to do with a raise. OKAY, sure! 😂😂 You could have wanted SI out but don’t call yourself a conservative or a believer in the constitution the way it was done because you have up the power of YOUR VOTE. Then again this unit gets a new union to use the power of democracy and doesn’t recognize that you shouldn’t be voting for the same guy over and over for president. Not that he was before but Bell is definitely not one of us anymore. He would never go back into service, ever. Big on the britches and mouth, short on the intelligence and ethics....caring more about who he is than the welfare of the unit!
    Ok Bob go eat another burrito and worry about your soon to be bankrupt PBA!

Unregistered

Soo many words but no answer to the question

Unregistered

The PBA isn't coming back Bob!

Unregistered
    Maybe IUPA is waiting until they get a large amount collected before distributing the money

Unregistered
    I talked to one last night who didnt receive a penny yet

Unregistered
    Has any of that money been given out yet? Who is getting it if they aren't?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast