Suspended Officers

Unregistered

Suspended Officers

Can't wait for tonight. WINK News at 6 has a big story on why suspended officers from FMPD have been out three years and made over $700,000 in salary. Supposedly the story knows why they were suspended. Pretty sad people who work there do not know anything and have to find out by watching the news.

Unregistered
    The fact that it’s been that long is just outrageous. Anyone know how many guys we have out on admin in total?

Unregistered
    I don’t know how many are out total but what I can say is I have a close friend who works for the FBI at the local field office here who said there is no investigation into those four guys who were placed on leave. This chief won’t admit that he messed up, he told me that they haven’t even looked into they case because they don’t have anything to go on.

Unregistered
    Diggs will end up getting fired over this incident

Unregistered

Fake news!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know how many are out total but what I can say is I have a close friend who works for the FBI at the local field office here who said there is no investigation into those four guys who were placed on leave. This chief won’t admit that he messed up, he told me that they haven’t even looked into they case because they don’t have anything to go on.
    Fake News! Hahahahahahaha Jackson everyone knows John Price is your bestie. Of course he is not in the know he is not trusted.... he is a TFO from FMPD hahahahah.

Unregistered
    I’m like everyone else in the department we just want to know why those guys are out. I mean three years and no one knows anything shame shame shame on the baby gorilla for misleading us all.

Unregistered
    Why would 2 of the 4. RN and MF bail out right away, HMMMMMMMM. Two more of Dougies bad promotions. Although DD does not seem to be knocking it out of the park with his bad promotions either.